HUAWEI MATE 50 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The 120 Hz5 curved screen and individually calibrated colors of this smartphone make each frame a sight to see. And 1440 Hz PWM dimming, which reduces flicker, gives your eyes the full breather they deserve.
HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro is built to handle whatever life sprays its way, with IP68-rated splash, water, and dust resistance, and an incredible 6 metres of water resistance specifically on the Orange version of the phone.
With powerful kunlun glass that aids to keep the screen out of harm’s way, as demonstrated by the first-ever five-star glass quality drop resistance certification from Switzerland’s SGS. The overall drop resistance is boosted 10 times over for this particular mobile device.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Huawei Mate 50 Pro Key Features
- Harmony OS v3.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.38 x 2.97 x 0.33 inches
- 50 + 13 + 64 MP, 8192 x 6144 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Huawei announced the launch of the Mate 50 Pro smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Huawei Mate 50 Pro phone with 6.74 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory storage. The Huawei Mate 50 Pro comes with Harmony OS v3.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery.
How does the smartphone work?
Each cell has an antenna that receives cell phone signals. The antenna transmits signals just like a radio station, and your phone picks up those signals just as a radio does. Top quality Smartphones use cell phone network technology to send and receive data (think phone calls, Web browsing, file transfers).
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for full accurate bokeh captures.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Memory & Performance
Phone memory refers to RAM (Random Access Memory). RAM is the part of the phone that is used to store the operating system (OS) and where apps and data currently in use are kept. Whereas, phone storage is used to store data such as apps, photos, videos, and files that are necessary for the phone to run.
The internal memory of Huawei Mate 50 Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded. Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people.
When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this book, we are looking at the performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
On the performance side, Huawei Mate 50 Pro comes with Harmony OS v3.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
With the Ultra Aperture XMAGE Camera, HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro allows you to capture brilliance day and night. It auto-adjusts the aperture to meet the needs of any moment, and Professional mode gives you 10 different aperture sizes to choose from, so that you can tailor the blur and depth of field in your latest masterpiece.
Every lens in a smartphone camera is coupled with a sensor. The sensor records the light coming in from the lens in digital format, just like any other digital camera. Like lenses, the sensors in a smartphone camera are tiny. This is another reason why smartphone cameras don’t have as shallow a depth of field.
The 50 MP Ultra Aperture Camera takes in 24% more light,8 thanks to the ultra-large F1.4 aperture and RYYB sensor, working seamlessly with the XD Fusion Pro image engine to keep brightness and contrasts pristine. Super night mode takes you deep under cover of darkness, capturing details that do justice to any neon-lit night scape.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network) This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation full system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Mate 50 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make all types of mobile financial transactions, and fully well exchange digital content.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Mate 50 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Huawei phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Huawei Mate 50 Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use. The Mate 50 Pro is a safe and durable IP68 dustproof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage. This top smartphone supports fast charging technology.
Go the distance with your favourite films and games, thanks to a 4700 mAh large capacity battery, with 66 W Wired Multi-channel HUAWEI SuperCharge12 and 50 W Wireless HUAWEI mate SuperCharge battery.
Huawei Mate 50 Pro Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of 990EUR. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at the Huawei store or on the Amazon online store.
Huawei Mate 50 Pro Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, September 06
- Status : Exp. release 2022, September 28
- Dimensions : 162.1 x 75.5 x 8.5 mm (6.38 x 2.97 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 205 g / 209 g (7.23 oz)
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz
- Size : 6.74 inches, 111.8 cm2 (~91.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1212 x 2616 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~428 ppi density)
- Protection : Huawei Kunlun Glass
- OS : EMUI 13 (International); HarmonyOS 3.0 (China)
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ 4G Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.4-f/4.0, 24mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 64 MP, f/3.5, 90mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3.5x optical zoom
- Ultra wide : 13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/480fps, 720p@960fps, 720p@3840fps, HDR, gyro-EIS
- Dual : 13 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultra Wide)
- Sensors : TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 32-bit/384kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (3), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, Display Port 1.2
- Sensors : Face ID, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- BDS : Satellite Message (sending only)
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 66W
- Fast wireless charging : 50W
- Reverse wireless charging : 5W
- Colors : Black, Silver, Purple, Orange
- Models : DCO-AL00, DCO-LX9