XIAOMI 12 LITE Specifications & Price in Nigeria
What is Miui 12?
MIUI 12 is Xiaomi’s latest Android skin which succeeds MIUI 11 and brings a number of UI and visual improvements to eligible Xiaomi phones. It also carries features such as a revamped dark mode, improved privacy and security tools, new animations, new wallpapers, and much more.
Xiaomi announced the launch of the 12 Lite quality smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi 12 Lite phone with 6.55 inches display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Xiaomi 12 Lite comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.55 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for full Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Xiaomi 12 Lite Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- Adreno 642
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.27 x 2.9 x 0.32 inches
- 108 + 8 + 2 MP, 12000 x 9000 pixels, autofocus
- Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
This is Xiaomi 12 Lite, the direct successor to the Xiaomi 11 Lite of last year. The device is a 5G-enabled smartphone, and it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU. The phone comes in a 6.55-inches AMOLED display, featuring 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120Hz refresh and Corning Gorilla Glass protections.
The processing power on the Xiaomi 12 Lite comes from an 8-core quality Snapdragon 778G 5G Chipset, clocked at 2.4GHz. The phone does not have expandable storage, but it is given 8GB RAM with a 128-Gigs of built-in storage.
The weight of Xiaomi 12 Lite is about 6.1 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The mobile smartphone dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.27 x 2.9 x 0.32 inches).
The size of 12 Lite screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.55 inches AMOLED display of Xiaomi 12 Lite with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, Xiaomi 12 Lite is fully based on Android v11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is well tipped to be a dual-SIM mobile that will accept Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.The internal memory of Xiaomi 12 Lite (8 GB) cannot be expanded.
The camera of the 12 Lite is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of 12 Lite has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for all users and anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The Mi 12 Lite sports three camera lenses on the rear. These includes a 108-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel ultrawide lens and a third 2-megapixel macro shooter with F/1.8, F/2.2 and F/2.4 apertures respectively.
A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. Thereby, fully producing better images that are rich in top quality and brightness.
Xiaomi 12 Lite supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the whole Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The 12 Lite comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch. The 12 Lite phone has built-in FM radio.
Mobile phones today come with a ton of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The smartphone accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The 12 Lite phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Xiaomi top phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your own ear. The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi 12 Lite phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
So whether you’re at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is fully essential for you and your business.
Xiaomi 12 Lite Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of 500EUR. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any e-commerce top mobile store close to you.
Xiaomi 12 Lite Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : LTE
- 5G bands : SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : Announced / Launched
- Status : N/A
- Dimensions : 6.27 x 2.9 x 0.32 inches
- Weight : N/A
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP53, dust and splash resistant
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, HDR10+, 120Hz, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits
- Size : 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Protection : Unspecified
- Operating System : Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
- GPU : Adreno 642L
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 2.2
- Triple : 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC : Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Sensor V : Virtual proximity sensing
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 67W
- Quick Charge : 4+
- Power Delivery : 3.0
- Colors : Black, Blue
- Models : 2203129G
Will there be a Xiaomi 12 Lite?
With the Xiaomi 12 Lite, Xiaomi will launch its most affordable model in the Xiaomi 12 series while still boasting impressive features.
Xiaomi has yet to announce the release date of the Xiaomi 12 Lite going on sale. It’s latest full premium mid-range smartphone, but it has already begun taking pre-orders for it.