SAMSUNG GALAXY A04S Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and mobile computing functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which fully facilitate wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and full multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
Samsung announced the launch of the Galaxy A04s smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Samsung Galaxy A04s phone with 6.5 inches display, Exynos 8 Octa 850 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
The Samsung Galaxy A04s comes with top Android Operating system v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
The connectivity of this smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function very properly.
Samsung Galaxy A04S Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Exynos 8 Octa 850
- Mali-G76 MP5
- 3 GB / 32 GB
- 6.48 x 3.02 x 0.36 inches
- 50 + 2 + 2 MP, 8192 x 6144 pixels, autofocus
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Samsung Galaxy A04s is about 6.88 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.48 x 3.02 x 0.36 inches).
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Samsung Galaxy A04s is equipped with a 6.5-inches PLS LCD type front screen, comprising a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a pixel density of 270ppi. Moreover, the brand has also incorporated a waterdrop notch at the top.
Memory & Performance
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this book, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
What determines the performance of a phone?
A dual-core processor with higher clock speeds will usually outperform a chip that has lower clock speeds, but more cores. This is because most apps are programmed to only run on one CPU core at a time, so the faster the individual core performance, the better.
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy A04s (3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded with a full compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, Samsung Galaxy A04s stands strong in terms of the inbuilt processor and a robust battery panel incorporated within. The front camera on this variant, however, could be much better given the price.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
For top quality photos, there is a triple camera setup available on the backside of the Samsung Galaxy A04s. It is composed of a 50MP f/2.2 Wide Angle Main Shooter, a 2MP f/2.4 Macro Lens and another 2MP f/2.4 Depth Lens. A 5MP f/2.2 Camera is also present on the front side with Screen Flash.
Every lens in a smartphone camera is coupled with a sensor. The sensor records the light coming in from the lens in digital format, just like any other digital camera. Like lenses, the sensors in a smartphone camera are tiny. This is another reason why smartphone cameras don’t have as shallow a depth of field.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Samsung Galaxy A04s supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on the board. The Galaxy A04s phone has built-in FM radio. Sensors on the phone include mobile accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. This Samsung phones comes with mobile proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Samsung Galaxy A04s phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone houses a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is fully lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge. A Li-Polymer type 5000mAh battery is fully loaded inside this Samsung Galaxy A04s. It is non-removable by nature and supports an 18W Fast Charging system.
Samsung Galaxy A04S Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 170EUR. The mobile device is available and can be purchased directly from the Amazon online store.
Samsung Galaxy A04S Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2022, August 31
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, September
- Dimensions : 164.7 x 76.7 x 9.1 mm (6.48 x 3.02 x 0.36 in)
- Weight : 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : PLS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, One UI Core 4
- Chipset : Exynos 850 (8nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G52
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated)
- Internal : 32GB 3GB RAM, 32GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video : Yes
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Protection : Virtual Proximity Sensing
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Colors : Black, Green, White, Copper
- Models : SM-A047F, SM-A047F/DS, SM-A047F/DSN
- SAR EU : 0.52 W/kg (head) // 1.23 W/kg (body)