ZTE VOYAGE 30S 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to top cell mobile applications, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this mobile, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
ZTE announced the launch of the Voyage 30S 5G smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the ZTE Voyage 30S 5G phone with 6.52 inches display, Unisoc Tanggula T760 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The ZTE Voyage 30S 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.52 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1600 px).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
ZTE Voyage 30S 5G Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Unisoc Tanggula T760
- Mali-G57 MP4
- 4 GB / 128 GB
- 6.46 x 2.97 x 0.32 inches
- 13 + 2 + 2 MP, 4160 x 3120 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of ZTE Voyage 30S 5G is about 6.46 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this ZTE phone are average (6.46 x 2.97 x 0.32 inches).
This smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing mobile functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware mobile capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate full wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and multimedia mobile functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
The size of Voyage 30S 5G screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.52 inches IPS display of ZTE Voyage 30S 5G with 720 x 1600 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
Phone memory refers to RAM (Random Access Memory). RAM is the part of the phone that is used to store the operating system (OS) and where apps and data currently in use are kept. Whereas, phone storage is used to store data such as apps, photos, videos, and files that are necessary for the phone to run.
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The internal memory of ZTE Voyage 30S 5G (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
On the performance side, ZTE Voyage 30S 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
A mobile camera’s image sensor is a device that takes the light that enters the camera and produces a digital image from it. It’s pretty much the replacement for photographic film. The size of the sensor is important because the bigger the sensor, the more light it can potentially receive.
The camera of the Voyage 30S 5G is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few top Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage. Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from all mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
ZTE Voyage 30S 5G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Voyage 30S 5G phone doesn’t have built-in FM radio.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Voyage 30S 5G phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This ZTE phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual mobile SIM capability of ZTE Voyage 30S 5G phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The mobile device comes out of the box with a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
So wether you are at a meeting or on a business trip a reliable battery is fully essential.
ZTE Voyage 30S 5G Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of $175. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
ZTE Voyage 30S 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : / GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 and SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : Band: 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 34 / 39 / 40 / 41
- 5G Network Bands : Band: 1 / 28 / 41 / 78 / SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Also Known As : ZTE Voyage 30s 5G
- Announced : 2022, August 15
- Status : Available. Released 2022, August
- Dimensions : 164.1 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm
- Weight : 190 grams
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD touchscreen / 16M colors / 90Hz refresh
- Size : 6.52 inches, (83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (270 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, MyOS 11.5
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM + ROM : 4GB + 64GB / 4GB + 128GB
- Card Slot : Yes, up to 512 GB via microSD card (uses dedicated slot)
- Camera Type : Triple Lenses
- Camera Sensor(s) Main : 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4,
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4
- Camera Features : Autofocus / Continuous shooting / Digital zoom / HDR / Touch focus / Face detection / LED flash
- Video Resolution : 1080@30fps, 720p@30
- Camera Type : Single Lens
- Camera Sensor(s) : 5 MP
- Camera Features : Autofocus / HDR
- Video Resolution : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- Speaker Location : Chin, below display
- Audio Jack Type : Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- USB : 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- Wi-fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- NFC : N/A
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Battery Capacity : Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast Charging : 10W charger
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Pearl Grey, Evaporated Blue and Symphony White
- Java Support : No
- Box Contents : Voyage 30s / Charging Brick / USB cable / User Manual