ZTE NUBIA Z40S PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Smartphones typically contain a number of metal–oxide–semiconductor (MOS) integrated circuit (IC) chips, include various sensors that can be leveraged by pre-included and third-party software (such as a magnetometer, proximity sensors, barometer, gyroscope, accelerometer and more), and support wireless communications protocols (such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or satellite navigation).
ZTE announced the launch of the Nubia Z40S Pro smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro phone with 6.67 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4600 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.67 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.35 x 2.91 x 0.32 inches
- 64 + 50 + 8 MP, 9280 x 6920 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4600 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
The weight of ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro is about 7.23 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this ZTE phone are average (6.35 x 2.91 x 0.32 inches).
The size of Nubia Z40S Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.67 inches AMOLED display of ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro with 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal memory storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a full compatible microSD card.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened well previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
On the performance side, Mobile phones like this have great balance of quality responsive performance and battery life with full mode AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
The camera of the Nubia Z40S Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The main camera of Nubia Z40S Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the whole Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Nubia Z40S Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and full fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Nubia Z40S Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the top fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This ZTE phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
This smartphone houses a Li-Po 4600 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of 490EUR. The smartphone is on sale, fully available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to region.
ZTE Nubia Z40S Pro Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, July 20
- Status : Available. Released 2022, July 26
- Dimensions : 161.3 x 74 x 8.1 mm (6.35 x 2.91 x 0.32 in)
- Weight : 205 g (7.23 oz)
- Build : Glass front, aluminum frame, glass back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+, 1000 nits
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~90.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, MyOS 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 1TB 18GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.6, 35mm (standard), 1/1.7″, PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), 1/4.0″, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 50 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 116˚ (ultrawide), AF
- Features : Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 8K, 4K@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : Yes
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh (regular version)/ 4600 mAh (120W version), non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 80W (regular version)
- Fast charging : 120W + fast magnetic wireless charging 15W : (120W version)
- Colors : Interstellar Black, Star Black, Silver
- Models : NX702J