ZTE Blade 11 Prime Specifications & Price in Nigeria
ZTE Blade 11 Prime is the newest level smartphone on the platform from the ZTE mobile brand. The smartphone was released earlier this year and it houses a Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset and while it runs on an android 11 operating system.
The device has a dimensions of 166 x 76 x 8.7 mm (6.54 x 2.99 x 0.34 in) and it’s 6.52 inches size with 81.4% screen-to-body ratio comes with IPS display. This IPS display ensures enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better power consumption.
ZTE Blade 11 Prime Key Features
- Android 11 Operating System
- 4GB RAM
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio P22 Processor
- 64GB built-in storage and Memory Card Support
- 6.52 inch IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 Pixels 269 PPI
- 16MP + 8MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
Design & Display
ZTE Blade 11 Prime runs on an Android Operating System v11.0 out of the box, but the Blade 11 firmware can be upgraded to a new operating system version. The size of Blade 11 Prime screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner.
Using a 6.52 inches IPS display of ZTE Blade 11 Prime with 720 x 1600 px resolution is multitouch capable. Still, the weight of this mobile phone is about 6.7 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The ZTE Blade 11 Prime has three lenses on the rear, comprising of a 16-megapixel main sensor with autofocus, f/2.2 aperture and a single LED flash, a 8-megapixel wide-angle lens and a dedicated 2-megapixel depth sensor.
On the front side, there is a single 8MP camera, in lieu of the 10MP camera on its predecessor. This camera is capable of shooting video up to 1080p @ 30fps. The camera quality of the ZTE Blade 11 Prime is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually specified point.
Memory & Performance
Under the cap of this amazing device, users are getting a 2.0GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 CPU, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, a 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, expandable up 256GB via external SD card. What this means is that the internal memory of ZTE Blade 11 Prime 4 GB cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, the smartphone features an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 macro processor for optimal visual experience.
ZTE Blade 11 Prime features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C (2.0) port and Bluetooth 5.1. It has a side mounted fingerprint scanner, and it is fully supported by dual 4G-enabled Nano-SIMs. Now as the ZTE Blade 11 Prime supports both 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks, this phone also has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The smartphone features a powerful Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. This is a quality maintenance battery, while there is no periodic discharge needed and charging can be done at random.
ZTE Blade 11 Prime Price in Nigeria
The ZTE Blade 11 Prime is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 80,000 (NGN). The device is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
ZTE Blade 11 Prime Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : LTE band 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 66
- Speed : HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS : Available
- EDGE : Available
- Name : ZTE Blade 11 Prime
- Announced : 2021, April 27
- Status : Available. Released 2021, April
- Dimensions : 166 x 76 x 8.7 mm (6.54 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Weight : 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Sim : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size : 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Touch Screen : up to 5 fingers
- Operating System : Android 11
- SoC : Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- RAM : 4 GB
- Storage Capacity : 64 GB
- Card Slot : up to 256 GB via microSD card
- Triple : 16 MP, (wide), AF
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultra wide)
- Telephoto : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : Single Lens
- Camera Sensor(s) : 8-megapixel
- Camera Features : FaceID, HDR, 6-level AI face Beauty, f/2.2 aperture
- Video Resolution : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Available
- Speaker Location : Chin, below display
- Audio Jack Type : 3.5mm audio jack
- Sound Enhancements : Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : with A-GPS
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colors : Sky Blue
- Java Support : No
- Messages : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Games : Available & Downloadable from Google Play store
Sensors facilitates better user experience. However, the accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Blade 11 Prime phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This ZTE phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
- Battery Type : Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Wireless charging