ZTE AXON 40 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Very good smartphones like this comes out of the box with dual 4G volte support and fully dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
A camera smartphone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in digital full cameras. ZTE announced the launch of the Axon 40 Pro smartphone in 2022.
The manufacturer is offering the ZTE Axon 40 Pro phone with 6.67 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage capacity.
The ZTE Axon 40 Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.67 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting full Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
ZTE Axon 40 Pro Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- Adreno 650
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.41 x 2.87 x 0.33 inches
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, full block notifications, answer calls, capture cell screenshots, and send quick replies.
The size of Axon 40 Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.67 inches AMOLED display of ZTE Axon 40 Pro with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
The weight of ZTE Axon 40 Pro is about 7.09 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The whole mobile dimensions of this ZTE phone are average (6.41 x 2.87 x 0.33 inches).
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can also be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phone system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage.
The larger the rom, the larger the rom is fully stored. The internal memory of ZTE Axon 40 Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (256 GB) can be expanded with a fully compatible microSD card. ZTE Axon 40 Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next OS.
The camera of the Axon 40 Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens, this is what makes the phone camera better.
ZTE Axon 40 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the full Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Axon 40 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and fully exchange digital content, while connecting all the electronic devices with a touch.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The mobile phone accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Axon 40 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor fully identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to any type of smartphone. This ZTE phones comes with a full proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of ZTE Axon 40 Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy the battery life is a measure of battery performance and longevity, which can be fully quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles until the end of a useful battery life.
The two main types of battery in the market today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones battery among top cell smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced smartphone batteries fully available to end users.
This smartphone houses a huge Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the top cell smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
ZTE Axon 40 Pro Price in Nigeria
This smartphone the ZTE Axon 40 Pro will start at (~US$450) in China and costs up to CNY 3,798 (~US$570) with 12 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal memory storage.
ZTE Axon 40 Pro Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2/ CDMA 800
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : LTE
- 5G bands : SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Announced : 2022, May 09
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, May
- Dimensions : 162.9 x 72.9 x 8.7 mm (6.41 x 2.87 x 0.34 in)
- Weight : N/A
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, 1000 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~90.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, MyOS 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU : Adreno 650
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Quad : 100 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.52″, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4 (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10, 10‑bit video
- Single : 16 MP, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Unspecified
- Audio jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Gold, Blue
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 66W
- Quick Charge : 4+
- USB : Power Delivery