Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi is among some of the most user friendly mobile phones out there today, as there are reviews that state otherwise. The device runs on an android v10.0 operating system and it has an IPS display with 6.53 screen inches and a resolution(1080 x 2340pixels).
This smartphone brand has moved over 20,000,000 note 9T series all over the world, while making use of a 48megapixel autofocus quality triple high resolution camera tools and an immersive 6.53 “FHD”+ Dot display with dual media system speakers.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T offers a mediatek dimensity 800U processor with 5G dual sim slots. Also included is the mali-G57 mp4, it is more than just speed with this mobile phone as multiple data paths at all times, makes the connection smoother and more faster even with swipes and clicks.
The smartphone boosts of a 4GB/6GB & 64GB memory storage RAM. This cell phone is powered by a Li-ion 5000mAh non-removable battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T weighs about 7.02oz with battery which is always compared to other smartphones with similar mobile size. Since the the internal memory of the device can not be expanded, the 64GB storage can be expanded using a compatible microSD.
The body of this smartphone is pretty sleek with a purple color design and a four pad quality 48 megapixel camera at the rear end. Holding this device can be quite slippery so handling with a grip is almost very necessary at all times.
The phone uses autofocus which is a system that uses a sensor to focus manually or automatically a specific or selected point while in use.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T Specifications in Nigeria
- Dimensions : 161.2 x 77.3 x 9.1 mm
- Weight : 199 g (7.02 oz)
- Sim : Dual sim
- Design : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back
- Operating System : Android OS v10.0
- Chipset : Mediatek Dimensity 800U
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC3
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 90Hz, 450 nits
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen Size : 6.53 inches, 104.7 cm2
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Card Slot : MicroSDXC
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Technology : HSPA/ LTE/ GSM/ 5G
- 2G Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700
- 4G Bands/5G Bands : SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Main Cam : 48 + 2 + 2 MP, 8000 x 6000 px, autofocus
- Triple : 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Selfie Camera : 13megapixels
- Flash : LED
- 3.5mm Audio Jack : Available
- Loudspeaker : Available
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS : with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- NFC : Available
- Radio : nil
- Bluetooth : yes
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Nightfall Black, Daybreak Purple
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charge : Fast charging 18W
Users can now double their 5G experience while working or for entertainment with ultra responsive octa-core processor mediatek dimensity 800U which continuously supports individual daily needs.
The smartphone speed is up to 100% faster than previous generation series released with increased writing speed. So users can open applications and take photos in the blink of an eye.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T Price in Nigeria
This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The selling point of this phone is that it comes with faster imaging speed backed by advanced processing hardware and algorithms, the 48MP main camera allows you to capture your memories in detail, day or night. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T is available and on sale for the price of 80,000 (NGN).
The battery life has 15 hours of navigation, 18 hours of video playback or 11 hours of gaming. So Once the battery runs low, the 18W fast charger allows you to charge 33% in just 30 minutes, making sure that users are always ready to go.