XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12 EXPLORER Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A cellphone is simply a telephone that doesn’t need a landline connection. It enables the user to make and receive phone calls. Some cellphones also offer text messaging. A smartphone has more advanced features, including web browsing, software applications and a mobile OS. In turn, a smartphone also offers capabilities such as support for biometrics, video chatting, digital assistants and much more.
If a user is basing their smartphone purchase based on software, two of the most prominent ones are iOS and Android. Many people may make a deciding purchase based on the software, but what they decide on is up to preference– as both OSs operate well. iOS is consistent amongst all iPhones, with changes only taking place in software updates. However, Android devices can vary much more in experience. OEMs have the ability to put a “skin” around the operating system, which can customize the OS experience.
iOS 13 and Android 10 are the most current versions of both OSs. Android has also moved away from naming their OS updates after deserts. Popular past android food updates included Pie, Cupcake, Éclair, Ice Cream Sandwich and Lollipop. Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Explorer was officially announced on Oct. 27, 2022. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1080 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Mali-G68 MC4. The smartphone comes in 6.67 inches size and the display is OLED that provides 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution.
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12 EXPLORER Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 1080
- Mali-G68 MC4
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.67 inches (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- 200 + 8 + 2 MP, 16384 x 12288 pixels, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Ion 4300 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Xiaomi announced the launch of the Redmi Note 12 Explorer smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Explorer phone with 6.67 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 1080 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The weight of Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Explorer is about 7.3 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.41 x 2.99 x 0.35 inches).
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Explorer comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 4300 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.67 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 px). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Explorer (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. On the performance side, Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Explorer comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
The rear camera features a triple-camera: 200 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) sensor lenses. The front camera has a 16 MP (wide) sensor. The device is equipped with sensors such as under display, optical fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The camera of the Redmi Note 12 Explorer is equipped with autofocus.
An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus. The main camera of Redmi Note 12 Explorer has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Explorer supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Redmi Note 12 Explorer comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and exchange digital content.
The smartphone has top quality sensors. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Redmi Note 12 Explorer phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Explorer phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The smartphone houses a Li-Ion 4300 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is fully lightweight. Also including the Fast charging 210W, 66% in 5 min, 100% in 9 min (advertised) + USB Power Delivery 3.0. The phone runs on Android 12 + MIUI 13 operating system providing smooth operation of the device.
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12 EXPLORER Price in Nigeria
The Mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 330EUR. The smartphone is available and it can be fully purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12 EXPLORER Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, October 27
- Status : Available. Released 2022, November 01
- Dimensions : 162.9 x 76 x 9 mm (6.41 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 207.5 g (7.34 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP53, dust and splash resistant
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 900 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~86.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 1080 (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G68 MC4
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 2.2
- Triple : 200 MP, f/1.7, 24mm (wide), 1/1.4″, 0.56µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide : 8 MP, f/1.9, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Single : 16 MP, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- Positioning : GPS (L1), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1)
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 210W charging, 66% in 5 min, 100% in 9 min (advertised)
- USB Power Delivery : 3.0
- Colors : Black