XIAOMI REDMI K50I Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger mobile hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and full multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
Xiaomi announced the launch of the Redmi K50i smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Redmi K50i phone with 6.6 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 8100 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Xiaomi Redmi K50i comes with an Android operating system v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5080 mAh, non-removable battery.
Xiaomi Redmi K50i Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 8100
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.44 x 2.93 x 0.35 inches
- 64 + 8 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 5080 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
The weight of Xiaomi Redmi K50i is about 7.05 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.44 x 2.93 x 0.35 inches).
The size of Redmi K50i screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.6 inches OLED display of Xiaomi Redmi K50i with 1080 x 2460 px resolution is multitouch capable
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Xiaomi Redmi K50i (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a top compatible microSD card. The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk.
It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
On the performance side, The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the smartphone applications you’ve opened previously and well allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
The camera of the Redmi K50i is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network) This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate mobile navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Redmi K50i comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. A full Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make all types of financial transactions, and exchange digital content.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Redmi K50i phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi Redmi K50i phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy, the battery life is a full measure of battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles, until the end of a smartphone batteries useful life.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 5080 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Xiaomi Redmi K50i Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of ₹ 25,999. It is available and it can be purchased directly from the Amazon online retail store.
Xiaomi Redmi K50i Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Announced : 2022, July 20
- Status : Available. Released 2022, July 23
- Dimensions : 163.6 x 74.3 x 8.9 mm (6.44 x 2.93 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 200 g (7.05 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : FFS LCD, 144Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 500 nits (typ), 650 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.6 inches, 103.4 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2460 pixels (~407 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 8100 (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G610 MC6
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, (ultra wide)
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to dual-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (2), GALILEO (1), QZSS
- NFC : No
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5080 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 67W
- Colors : Phantom Blue, Stealth Black, Quick Silver