XIAOMI POCO X4 GT Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
Xiaomi announced the launch of the Poco X4 GT smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Poco X4 GT phone with 6.6 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 8100 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Xiaomi Poco X4 GT comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5080 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.6 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2460 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Xiaomi Poco X4 GT Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 8100
- Mali-G610 MC6
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- Bezel-less display
- 20MP Camera at the front end
- Triple Camera setup on the backside
- 67W Fast Charging equipped battery
- 128GB Expandable internal storage
- Side-wise fingerprint sensor
- 6.44 x 2.92 x 0.35 inches
- 64 + 8 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 pixels, autofocus
- Li-Po 5080 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
POCO X4 GT holds a powerful top camera array available at both ends teamed with a quality captivating display and a robust battery layout for its users to indulge in. The device also ensures excellent operational outcomes with the help of a well-thought processor layout and 8GB RAM memory storage Capacity.
The weight of Xiaomi Poco X4 GT is about 7.05 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.44 x 2.92 x 0.35 inches).
The size of Poco X4 GT screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.6 inches IPS display of Xiaomi Poco X4 GT with 1080 x 2460 screen pixel resolution is very well multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Xiaomi Poco X4 GT (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. With a big vapor chamber and seven layers of graphite, POCO X4 GT cools down even faster. The significant phone temperature control brings out the sustainable high quality performance of the smartphone.
On the performance side, POCO X4 GT features a 6.6 inches IPS LCD with an aspect ratio of 20:5:9 and a refresh rate of 144Hz. The mobile capacitive touchscreen of the device also fully offers a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels see besides a pixel density of 407ppi. A punch-hole present on the top of the display hosts a selfie shooting camera.
The camera of the Poco X4 GT is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
POCO X4 GT comes with a triple camera setup installed on its backside. It is composed of a 64MP f/1.8 Wide Angle Main Lens, an 8MP f/2.2 Wide Angle Shooter and a 2MP f/2.4 Macro top Shooter.
The main features of this camera setup are LED Flash, Digital Zoom, Phase Detection Autofocus and more. A single 20MP f/2.5 Primary Camera is also present on the front side that clicks beautiful top quality mobile pictures.
Xiaomi Poco X4 GT supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Poco X4 GT comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, & fully exchange digital content across borders.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The smartphone accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Poco X4 GT phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the whole fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor. This mobile proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi Poco X4 GT phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both well personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
Wether you are at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is fully essential.
This smartphone comes out of the box with the Li-Po 5080 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random. Still, the battery of Poco X4 GT isn’t removable without voiding the warranty.
The 5080mAh battery provides massive power when you are on the go, and it only takes 46 min to charge to 100%.
Xiaomi Poco X4 GT Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale for the price of 300 EUR. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your home.
Xiaomi Poco X4 GT Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, June 23
- Status : Available. Released 2022, June 27
- Dimensions : 163.6 x 74.3 x 8.9 mm (6.44 x 2.93 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 200 g (7.05 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 144Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 500 nits (typ), 650 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.6 inches, 103.4 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2460 pixels (~407 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 12, MIUI 13 for POCO
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 8100 (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G610 MC6
- Card slot : No
- Internal storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.9 (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Single : 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5080 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 67W, 100% in 46 min
- USB Power Delivery : 3.0
- Colors : Black, Blue, Silver