Xiaomi Poco X3 GT Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Xiaomi Poco X3 GT offers good value for money as the renowned smartphone looks like the company is trying to re-brand the redmi series.
Obviously, right now the hype is quite high and while some people are saying that the mobile phone looks like that of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro, in this post you will get to know the crucial parts that are in addition to upgrading the GT series of this top brand.
Xiaomi Poco X3 GT comes out of the box with a unique black colored variant. This smartphone gives a feel that most other Xiaomi brand do not possess. Still, the device also comes in both blue, green, and white colors. So if you desire a higher performance, this is the smartphone for you.
Xiaomi Poco X3 GT Key Features
- 6.6-inch, IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2400 Pixels, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 395 PPI
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5 for POCO
- MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G (6 nm)
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB Built-in storage, With Micro SD Support
- 64 MP + 8MP + 2MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 16 MP Front Camera
- 5G Network
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- Fast Charging (67W)
- Non-Removable 5000 mAh Li-Po Battery
Design & Display
The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G Octa-core processor while the GPU is Mali-G77 MC9. The display of the Xiaomi Poco X3 GT comes with a 6.6 inches IPS LCD and 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution.
It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. Xiaomi Poco X3 GT comes with Android Operating System v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.6 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2400 pixel). This IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better power consumption.
On the display side, premium experience is assured once you make use of the Poco X3 GT as it is fully packed by a 450 nit brightness level up to 120Hz refresh rate.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Xiaomi Poco X3 GT (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card.
The Poco X3 GT runs MIUI 12.5 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Poco X3 GT is tipped to be a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that will accept Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
On the performance side, Xiaomi Poco X3 GT is headed by a MediaTek 1100 5G processor with a 6nm process, which is a more capable processor compared to the Snapdragon 732G processor on the regular Poco X3.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Poco X3 GT packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has auto focus.
An auto focus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. This device sports a single camera setup for selfies, a 16-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.45 aperture.
Connectivity options on the Poco X3 GT are said to include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, Infrared, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone includes accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Poco X3 GT also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi Poco X3 GT is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $309 which is about 127,432 NGN. The smartphone is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Xiaomi Poco X3 GT Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 42
- 5G Network Bands : 1, 3, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.6 inch
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Display Colors : 16M
- Pixel Density : ~399 ppi density
- Touch Screen : Capacitive touchscreen
- Display Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Features : 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)
- Dimensions : 163.3 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm (6.43 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen Protection : IP53, dust and splash protection
- Operating System : Android 11, MIUI 12.5 for POCO
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G77 MC9
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : UFS 3.1
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Telephoto : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Video : 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, 960fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : No
- Rate : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Sound Box : Tuned by JBl
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, color spectrum
- Proximity : Virtual proximity sensing
- Colors : Stargaze Black, Wave Blue, Cloud White
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 67W, 100% in 42 min (advertised)
- USB Power : Delivery 3.0