Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G smartphone comes manufactured with a MediaTek dimensity 810 pub which was built using a 6nm flagship process.
It is equipped with an octa-core CPU with a clock speed of up to 2.4GHz, and a powerful ARM Mali-G57 GPU. The upgraded configuration is top notch and it also delivers substantial quality improvements in performance.
The smartphone makes use of a Large 5000mAh (type) battery, from morning to night, whatever you’re doing, the battery easily keeps you powered for hours and hours.
Xiaomi announced the launch of the Poco M4 Pro 5G smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G phone with 6.6 inches display, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.6 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2400 pixels). This display provides a variable refresh rate suitable for a variety of different applications.
Made with flagship LCD materials, it delivers a high 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate.
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power user consumption.
Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 810
- Mali-G57 MP4
- 4 GB / 64 GB
- 163.6 x 75.8 x 8.8 mm
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide) camera
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G features the same classic POCO design that fans know and love, with three cool color options. It feels so good in your hand, you’ll never want to set it down.
The Poco M4 Pro 5G will offer 33W fast charging technology support. Another teaser posted by the company also confirms that the device will pack a 6nm chipset.
The size of Poco M4 Pro 5G screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner.
The 6.6 inches IPS display of Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
While the weight of Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G is about 6.84 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.43 x 2.98 x 0.34 inches).
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
This Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Just like the previous POCO M3 series offered new devices for buyers with the regular and Pro version, powered by 5G chipset.
The company is already dashing out with the successor called the Poco M4 which also has a Pro 5G variant.
This phone houses a 6.52-inch Full HD+ display that supports 1080×2400 pixels resolution.
The screen features a punch hole design, where you have the selfie camera, and gives you pixel density of 404 PPI.
The POCO company brand is using MediaTek Dimensity 720 chipset to power the new M series phone, along with 4GB RAM.
The device offers 64GB internal storage that is further expandable up to 1TB using the hybrid card slot.
The Poco brand has other flagship smartphone products since their creation these are the likes of the POCO M3 Pro 5G, POCO X3 Pro and the POCO F3.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can also be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phone system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power loss. The larger the rom, the more data is kept and stored.
Still, the internal memory of Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, The three-dimensional vibration is comparable to that of professional handheld devices. Just as if you were really there. Each tap gives realistic and distinct feedback to your fingertips.
And the smart phone has a RAM which is a super fast type of memory that aids to store the applications you’ve opened since you turned on your smartphone.
There is also a flagship-level sound box experience, with high-quality audio that offers an immersive experience whether you are listening to music or watching videos.
As far as the camera is concerned, the 50MP main camera cinematic recording is at your fingertips, so you can save all the best scenes, and easily enlarge photos using two fingers to bring out more and more details.
The camera of the Poco M4 Pro 5G is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
And while the 8MP Ultra-wide angle camera shows class, however with the 119° ultra-wide angle camera, every photo is a masterpiece.
The mobile device comes with sensors. These customized sensor of the camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern to let in more light there by producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function efficiently and effectively.
Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The smartphone houses a big Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smart phone a good battery backup.
The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy and is lightweight.
The li-po batteries are the most advanced smartphone batteries available to end users.
Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 230EUR. The mobile device is very available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
It can also be purchased at third party stores like Amazon.
Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G Network bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Announced : 2021, November 09
- Status : Available. Released 2021, November 11
- Dimensions : 163.6 x 75.8 x 8.8 mm (6.44 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 195 g (6.88 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP53, dust and splash protection
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 90Hz, 450 nits (typ)
- Size : 6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System : Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- SOC : MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Dual : 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30/60fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features : Panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Available
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port : Available
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Poco Yellow, Power Black, Cool Blue
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 33W