Xiaomi Poco M3 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Xiaomi brand made a launch of this smartphone the POCO M3 in november, it is no surprise that the device is just coming up in the african market space. You can say they are the new guys on the block. This unique device features a 64GB to 128GB internal memory storage, with a 4GB RAM. It uses a Qualcomm SM6115 snapdragon chipset, and a 6.53 IPS LCD display with (1080 x 2340px).
While it also runs on an android 10 MIUI 12 operating system, just with these little points you can say that this mobile phone has all it takes to top the chart during this season in terms of sales and reception of users worldwide. Coming out of the box in a flashy packaged content is the adapter, a USB type-c cable, a sim eject tool, soft case and user guide to provide proper usage.
The POCO M3 houses a Li-po 6000mAh battery capacity, and a 48mp + 16mp selfie camera quality. To add you’ll get some cute yellow poco bracelets just for the feel of it.
XIAOMI POCO M3 SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions : 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm
- Sim : Dual (nano Sim )
- Weight : 6.98oz
- Design : Gorilla glass 3 / Glass front
- Operating System : Android 10.0 OS/ MIUI
- GPU : Aderno 610
- SoC : Qualcomm SM6115 662 Snapdragon
- CPU : Octa-core, Quad-core 2 GHz Kryo 260, Quad-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
- Brand : Xiaomi
- Name : Poco M3
- Release Date : 2020
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Size : 6.53 inches
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9
- Screen Touch : Available
- Card Slot : MicroSD
- RAM : 4GB
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB
The camera quality of the Xiaomi Poco M3 came really close this time, as they were some upgrades to give the device that advantage over its previous series. This mobile has a 48MP primary camera with an aperture f/1.79. On the front side, there is an 8MP camera and it is equipped with autofocus.
- Selfie Cam : 8MP
- Features : Flash, Led
- Triple Cam : 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″ 0.8µm
- Flash : Panorama
- 3.5mm Audio Jack : 24-bit available
- Loudspeaker : Available
- Technology : GSM / HSPA/ LTE
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- NFC : Nil
- 2G Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76
- Colors : Poco Yellow, Power Black, Cool Blue
- Sensors : Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Other Features : Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Dual SIM, Fast charging
- Battery Type : Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
Xiaomi’s performance shifting from the Poco M2 to the Poco M3 is pretty impressive. As their adoption of the Snapdragon 662 processor is a steady upgrade to what we hope to see in their next edition. However, there are options for either 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. Moving on, The software side aids the Xiaomi Poco M3 to run the MIUI 12 user interface up of the Android 10 operating system.
XAIOMI POCO M3 PRICE IN NIGERIA
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $148.99. This is the most sourced price over 200 stores worldwide with key specifications and features.