XIAOMI POCO F4 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi announced the launch of the Poco F4 smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is well offering the Xiaomi Poco F4 phone with 6.67 inches display, a full Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Xiaomi Poco F4 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.67 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, full block notifications, answer calls, capture all screenshots and send quick replies.
Xiaomi Poco F4 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- Adreno 650
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.43 x 2.99 x 0.3 inches
- 64 + 8 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 pixels, autofocus
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Equipped with impressive features and decent specifications, the Poco F4 is a perfect choice that is available at a starting top affordable price. The phone offers a slip-free grip as it is light in weight and is easy to carry.
This stylish handset from Poco comes with a 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) display that has a full resolution of 2400 x 1080 Pixels offering immersive and comfortable viewing.
The weight of Xiaomi Poco F4 is about 6.88 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The mobile dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.43 x 2.99 x 0.3 inches).
The size of Poco F4 screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.67 inches AMOLED display of Xiaomi Poco F4 with 1080 x 2400 screen pixels resolution is over multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Xiaomi Poco F4 (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. The RAM is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened previously used and pick up right where you left off without any lags.
On the performance side, you can enjoy speed and lots of storage space as the phone comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage so that you can store all your songs, videos, games, and other stuff with the utmost top convenience. In addition to this, you can play games, listen to music, multitask, and stream content smoothly as the phone is powered with Octa core (3.2 GHz, Single Core + 2.42 GHz, Tri core + 1.8 GHz, Quad core) Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor.
The camera of the Poco F4 is equipped with an autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The main camera of Poco F4 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The camera specifications of the mobile are really impressive and remarkable that let you capture high-resolution images and videos. On the rear, the mobile comes with a Single camera setup, which has 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP cameras.
The Features on the rear camera setup include Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. On the front, the mobile features a 20 MP camera for clicking beautiful selfies and making video calls.
Xiaomi Poco F4 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Poco F4 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions & exchange digital content
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The smartphone accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Poco F4 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the quality fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. The Dual SIM mode capability of Xiaomi Poco F4 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a top mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The mobile phone battery is a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, and fully rechargeable battery.
No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random. The battery of Poco F4 isn’t removable without voiding the warranty.
Xiaomi Poco F4 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of € 349.00. The mobile device is available and can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Xiaomi Poco F4 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, June 23
- Status : Available. Released 2022, June 27
- Dimensions : 163.2 x 76 x 7.7 mm (6.43 x 2.99 x 0.30 in)
- Weight : 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP53, dust and splash resistant
- Display Type : AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 900 nits (HBM), 1300 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~86.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 12, MIUI 13 for POCO
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU : Adreno 650
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide) 1/2.0″, 0.7µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Single : 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to dual-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (2), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- NFC : Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 67W
- Power Delivery : 3.0
- Quick Charge : 3+
- Colors : Moonlight Silver, Night Black, Nebula Green