Xiaomi Poco F3 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Xiaomi Poco F3 was released earlier last month, and it runs on an android 11 MIUI 12 operating system. This smartphone weighs 196g and it makes use of a 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB internal storage capacity with 8GB RAM. The mobile device also includes the latest Snapdragon 870 CPU, a 6.67-inches FHD+ display screen with a central tiny- dob notch, 120Hz refresh rate and up to 1,300 brightness.
Smartphones come with a lot of sensors. The Xiaomi Poco F3 is powered by a Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) CPU processor with 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1. The device also has a 6.67-inch AMOLED (1080 x 2400 pixels, 395 ppi) display.
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones. This is an exceptionally good budget smartphone and it has a Triple camera 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 119 ultra wide + 5MegaPixel rear camera and supports Wifi, NFC, GPS, 3G, 4G LTE and 5G.
Xiaomi Poco F3 Key Features
- Operating System : Android OS v11.0
- GPU : Adreno 650
- Memory : 6 GB / 128 GB
- CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- Size : 6.67 inches 1080 x 2400 pixel
- Camera : 48 + 8 + 5 MP, 8000 x 6000 px, autofocus
- Battery Life : 4520mAh
Design & Display
On the body of the Xiaomi Poco F3, you will see the Poco F3 brand logo on the panel side. Still, the device maintains a decent body that is built with glass and an aluminum frame.
Looking through the front screen is a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED flat Dot Display that features a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz touch rate and this aids in adjusting the display color to suit the environment position for a proper user mobile experience.
While unboxing, do remember to set the refresh rate to 120Hz when setting up, as it’s set at 60Hz once it is out of the box. The pre-applied screen protector has already proved useful, as it will always manage to prevent a serious gashes to the display screen if it falls face down.
The camera of any mobile phone is the point of sale and the proof that the device is a contender amongst others in the market space. Xiaomi Poco F3 is manufactured with a 48MP Sony IMX582 f/1.79 main camera, an 8MP f/2.2 ultra wide angle sensor that has a 119° FOV, and a 5MP f/2.4 tele macro lens.
However, Xiaomi Poco F3 color production is perfect this time and Xiaomi does need to fix the color shifting issues when switching lenses for different photo modes.
The difference between the main, tele macro, and ultra wide means that colors can be drastically different when using the various lenses on offer.
The camera of the Poco F3 is equipped with autofocus. As an autofocus or an optical system as it is mostly called uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually specified point.
The inbuilt memory is 128GB with 6GB RAM and another model comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The internal memory of Xiaomi Poco F3 6 GB cannot be expanded, but the internal storage 128 GB can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Connectivity & Performance
The Xiaomi Poco F3 supports 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE and 5G networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
This means that performance levels are just a few steps below the latest Snapdragon 888, but a step or so above the 865+. So users will be getting the second-fastest Qualcomm chip currently available in a smartphone, which can handle just about anything you decide to throw at it. While the device has Adreno 650 graphics card and runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12 for POCO F3. It is sure a good mobile phone to buy as it brings good value for money.
Xiaomi Poco F3 has a 5G network with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 and dual SIMs. Other features on the phone include Dolby Atmos Hi-res Audio, Hi-Res Audio Wireless, an X-axis linear motor, Dual Speakers, an IR blaster, and a side-mounted fingerprint.
Still, it is fully packed and powered by a Li-Po 4520 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Xiaomi Poco F3 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is available and will go on sale for the price of 160,000 NGN, it will sell for about 48,000 Ksh in Kenya, and 2,500 Ghs in Ghana. The sensor that comes with the Xiaomi Poco F3 identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Xiaomi phones also comes with proximity sensor.
Xiaomi Poco F3 Specifications in Nigeria
- Dimensions : 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- Sim : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Weight : 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Screen Protection : IP53, dust and splash protection
- Display Type : AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits
- Screen Resolution : 080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 11, MIUI 12 for POCO
- GPU : Adreno 650
- SoC : Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 58
- Card Slot : Nil
- Internal Storage : 28GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : LTE band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G Network Bands : 5G band 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Camera Type : Triple Lenses
- Camera Sensor : Main: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- UW : Ultra wide: 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚
- Telephoto : Telemacro: 5 MP, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Led : Available
- Videos : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS
- Camera Type : Single Lens
- Camera Sensor : 20-megapixel punch hole camera
- Video : 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Loudspeakers : with stereo speakers
- location : at the basement and top
- Sound Enhancement : 4-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- USB : 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Fm Radio : Nil
- Battery Type : Non-removable Li-Po 4520 mAh battery
- Fast Charging : 33W fast charging 100% in 52 minutes
- Colors : Black, White, Aurora
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messages : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM