Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Specifications & Price in Nigeria
It has been quite the day in nigeria with a lot of news over board both sad and good news respectively. However, in this post we will be seeing more about the Xiaomi Poco F3 GT. An excellent smartphone with an android v11 operating system.
While it is fully powered by an Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor. Which runs on the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 – 6 nm SoC. And it has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage capacity.
Users can purchase this smartphone if their interest lies in the Massive OLED screen with Corning Gorilla Glass v5 screen protection and if they find the 64MegaPixel main camera fancy. Still, the back side houses a 16MegaPixel selfie shooter, MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset and 6GB RAM 5065mAh battery with 67W Fast Charging and Stereo speakers tuned by JBL Splash proof.
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Key Features
- Mediatek Dimensity 1200
- Android OS v11.0
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- Mali-G77 MC9
- 6.67 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 64 + 8 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
Design & Display
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT ensures smooth operations throughout. This company brand has incorporated a 6GB RAM, robust processor setup, a powerful battery capacity and impressive camera numbers on the front and the rear side. The weight of Xiaomi Poco F3 GT is about 7.23 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.38 x 3.03 x 0.33 inches).
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT shows off a 6.67 inches OLED screen having a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The company brand has layered the bezel-less front screen of the mobile device with Corning Gorilla Glass v5, assuring proper protection against accidental falls. However, it also gets a pixel density of 395ppi.
On the main camera side, the users will get a 64 MegaPixel, f/1.7, (wide), 8 MegaPixel, f/2.2, (ultra wide), 2 MegaPixel, f/2.4, (macro) camera and on the rear, there’s an 64 MegaPixel + 8 MegaPixel + 2 MegaPixel camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
While the main camera of the xiaomi Poco F3 GT makes use of the optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Still, this camera of the xiaomi Poco F3 GT is equipped with autofocus. Of which an autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually specified point.
The internal storage memory of the Xiaomi Poco F3 GT (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT comes loaded with 128GB internal storage, which is restricted by nature. Connectivity-wise it is equipped with Bluetooth v5.1, NFC, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi, 5G and 4G VoLTE networks.
This quality smartphone also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. The phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Poco F3 GT comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life accessible and more convenient for consumers around the globe.
The mobile device comes with a 5065mAh Li-Polymer battery, which is non-replaceable and it is fully equipped with 67W Fast Charging technology. This battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup and a good value for your money.
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Price in Nigeria
The Xiaomi Poco F3 GT smartphone will go on sale in Nigeria for the price of 112,000 (NGN). And it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM/ LTE/ HSPA/ 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : LTE
- 5G Network Bands : SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Dimensions : 161.9 x 76.9 x 8.3 mm (6.37 x 3.03 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 205 g (7.23 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Sim : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP53, dust and splash protection
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ)
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~86.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- GPU : Mali-G77 MC9
- SoC : MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Card Slot : Nil
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide)
- Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, HDR
- Single : 16 megapixel
- Feature : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR
- Loudspeaker : available, with stereo speakers
- Audio jack : Nil
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- Infrared Port : available
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPS : with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC : yes
- Radio : nil
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors : Black, Gray, Silver
- Battery Capacity : Li-Po 5065 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 67W