Xiaomi Pad 5 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 tablet was launched not too long ago. The tablet comes with a 11.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels at a pixel density of 275 pixels per inch (ppi).
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 8720 mAh battery.
While it should go without saying that actual international pricing would actually end up significantly higher, it is clear that despite the hardware Xiaomi is offering up, it’s keen to undercut the competition on price.
What features does the Mi Pad 5 offer?
In the run-up to the Mi Pad 5 Series’ launch, there was talk of a trio of tablets, with two being particularly close in design and functionality, while the third offered up a more modest feature set.
On stage, Lei Jun unveiled the Mi Pad 5 and Mi Pad 5 Pro – which as already mentioned comes in both WiFi and 5G flavors, although there’s a little more than additional cellular connectivity on offer from the 5G variant.that despite the hardware Xiaomi is offering up, it’s keen to undercut the competition on price.
All three slates are fronted by the same 11 in 2.5K 120Hz LCD panel and their proportions mean that they’re all also compatible with the additional keyboard cover and stylus that Xiaomi launched at the event.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 runs MIUI for Pad (MIUI 12.5) is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 measures 254.69 x 166.25 x 6.85 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 511.00 grams.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 include USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and GPS. Sensors on the tablet include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
It is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 8720 mAh battery + Fast charging 33 W + Power Delivery 3.0. Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 runs on Android 11 + MIUI 12.5 operating system providing smooth operation of the device.
The tablet is available in different colors like Black, White, and Green. Moreover, it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor while the GPU is Adreno 640.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Price in Nigeria
The Xiaomi Pad 5 is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 125,609 NGN. The tablet is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store or you can visit the amazon third party store.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Full Specifications
- Technology : No cellular connectivity
- 2G Network Bands : N/A
- GPRS : No
- EDGE : No
- Announced : 2021, August
- Status : Available. Released 2021, August
- Dimensions : 254.7 x 166.3 x 6.9 mm (10.03 x 6.55 x 0.27 in)
- Weight : 511 g (1.13 lb)
- Build : Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM : No
- Stylus support : (magnetic)
- Keyboard support : (magnetic)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision
- Size : 11.0 inches, 350.9 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~274 ppi density)
- Screen Protection : Wide color gamut
- UW : True-tone
- Operating System : Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 640
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM
- UFW : UFS 3.1
- Single : 13 MP, f/2.0
- Features : Panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : No
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C
- Sensors : Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Black, White, Green
- Battery Type : Li-Po 8720 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 33 W
- Power Delivery : 3.0