Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro is equipped with an 11 inch 2K LCD display, the tablet brings your photos and videos to life. This tablet runs on an MIUI 12.0 Operating System, which ensures you a more wonderful user experience.
Mi Pad 5 pro is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Octa-core processor, and it offers you smooth operation and a stable multitasking experience. There is a 13.0 MP+5MP Rear-facing + 8.0 MP front dual cameras for capturing memorable moments and high-quality pictures in daily life.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro features an 11-inch 2K LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 240 Hz touch sampling rate. The display boasts impressive color and clarity and IPS technology provides wide viewing angles. Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for added protection.
There is a substantial high-bandwidth 6GB RAM to smoothly run your games, photos, and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro (5G) tablet was launched on 10th August 2021. The tablet comes with a 11.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels at a pixel density of 275 pixels per inch (ppi).
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro (5G) is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro (5G) runs Android 11 and is powered by a 8600 mAh battery.
Mi Pad 5 Pro Design & Display
The tablet brings a big 11-inch IPS LCD screen with a QHD+ resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixel. Besides, it has a pixel density of 312 PPI that improves the viewing experience with high-quality pictures. Also, the tablet has a full-view screen with narrow bezels.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro flaunts a sleek design with a metallic build finish. It comes with a power button at the top and the volume rockers are placed on its right side. Considering its design, the tablet offers a catchy look that may draw buyers’ attention.
Mi Pad 5 Pro Performance and Camera
Mi Pad 5 Pro runs on the MIUI 12.5 based on the Android 11 operating system. And, it is powered by a premium Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC with a 3.2 GHz octa-core processor.
Besides, the tab gets a performance boost from 4GB of RAM and an Adreno 650 GPU. Judging upon its details, you can play high-end games like Battle Ground, Call of Duty, etc on a default graphics setting.
As for the camera, the Pad sports a 13 MP dual-rear camera setup with an LED flash. You get the main camera followed by a secondary 5MP depth sensor with auto focus.
Also, it brings a 5MP front camera for assisting selfies and video calls. Besides, you can record FHD 1080p videos @30fps using the primary camera.
Mi Pad 5 Pro Battery, Connectivity, and Storage
Mi Pad 5 Pro is backed by an 8,600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery supported by a fast charger out of the box. Considering its battery size, the tablet is expected to last a day on normal usage.
Also, the tablet comes with 64GB of in-built storage space for storing your favorite applications and games. However, it lacks any external micro SD card slot. Also, the pad lacks UFS storage.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 has 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 in terms of connectivity. And, it has a micro USB charging port and a 3.5mm audio jack. Besides, you can use GPS for live location tracking.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro (5G) also includes USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and GPS. Sensors on the tablet include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 159,456 NGN. The tablet is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – 5G model/ CDMA 800 – 5G model only
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – 5G model only CDMA2000
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 19, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 – 5G model only
- 5G Network Bands : 1, 3, 28, 41, 77, 78 Sub6 – 5G model only
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Dimensions : 254.7 x 166.3 x 6.9 mm (10.03 x 6.55 x 0.27 in)
- Weight : 515 g (1.14 lb)
- Build : Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM :Nano-SIM
- Stylus support : (magnetic)
- Keyboard support : (magnetic)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision
- Size : 11.0 inches, 350.9 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~274 ppi density)
- Wide color gamut : True-tone
- Operating System : Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU : Adreno 650
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : UFS 3.1
- Dual : 50 MP, 1/2.5″, 0.7µm, PDAF – 5G model
- Telephoto : 13 MP, f/2.0, AF – Wi-Fi model
- Depth : 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : Panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Auto focus : Yes
- Flash : Yes, LED Flash
- Image Resolution : 4128 x 3096 Pixels
- Settings : Exposure compensation, ISO control
- Shooting Modes : Continuous Shooting
- High Dynamic Range mode : (HDR)
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers (8 speakers)
- 3.5mm Audio jack : No
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS (5G model only)
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C
- Sensors : Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Black, White
- Battery Type : Li-Po 8600 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 67W
- QC : Quick Charge 4
- Power Delivery : 3.0