Xiaomi Mi IOT Pro Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Xiaomi Mi IOT Pro was released earlier last year and it is one smartphone that gives good value for money. This mid-range device comes out of the box with a 9.3mm thickness, a 128GB/ 256GB internal storage capacity with no memory card slot. It runs on an Android 10, that can be upgradable to Android 11, MIUI 12 operating system.
This smartphone comes with a lot of sensors, and it has a 6.67 inches display, using 107.4 cm2 ~85.2% with it’s screen-to-body ratio. Xiaomi Mi IOT Pro makes use of a Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G chipset, and it is fully packed with a li-po 5000mAh non-removable battery.
This is a budget mobile phone packed with premium specifications, coming with a stunning display, an excellent value and high specification camera with HDR 10+.
Design & Display
The Mi 10T Pro uses the tried and tested flagship killer formula, giving users the performance of a top of the line device at a fraction of the price – but it is developed with some additional interesting features too.
For facts, the frame of the device is actually plastic and the screen is just Gorilla Glass 5, so there aren’t any fancy materials here; Xiaomi is simply doing incredibly well with cheap components.
The xiaomi company brand has built a beautiful mobile device that is 164mm tall, and it houses a 6.67in display with an eye-catching camera module. The edges are all pleasingly rounded so that it fits comfortably in the hand and at 193g, it’s surprisingly light for a ‘Pro-sized’ device.
On the display side, the Auto-brightness was very shaky before the Android 11 update, but it is now very good. The xiaomi Mi 10T Pro has two ambient light sensors, just like the most expensive flagships out there.
One of these is at the front, one is at the back, and so if the ambient light level suddenly changes where the phone is back then it is pointing, that will be taken into account for quality design.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro brings a solid imaging capability. The smartphone sports a triple-camera array on the rear, featuring a 108-megapixel primary sensor of an f/1.69 aperture with optical image stabilisation, a 13Mega Pixel ultra-wide sensor of an f/2.4 aperture and a 123-degree field-of-view, and a 5MP macro sensor with autofocus. Ofcourse we know not all smartphones comes with autofocus.
The daytime shots of the Xiaomi Mi IOT Pro are generally very good, with ample sharpness, a lot of detail, wide dynamic range, some noise sometimes creeping in, and natural looking colors.
Software, Memory & Performance
One point where the Xiaomi Mi IOT Pro is decidedly mid-range is its processors. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chip, matched with 8GB of RAM which can be expandable. While some manufacturers are developing chips in-house, most Android phones are still using Qualcomm hardware but it is often more of a powerful fare such as the 855.
Xiaomi Mi IOT Pro features 2G bands, 3 and 4g bands including the 5G network support technology. Using 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, and 128GB UFS 3.1 on-board for the memory storage capacity. The phone boots Android 10 operating system-based Xiaomi’s MIUI 12 custom user interface. Details aside, the phone is a unique performer.
The mobile phone battery type is extremely good, It houses a 5,000mAh battery, which has some staying power, but with the full refresh rate. And there is fast charging capabilities to go along with.
Xiaomi Mi IOT Pro Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is available and on sale for the price of $749. And it can be purchased at any e-commerce platform close to your region.
Xiaomi Mi IOT Pro Specifications in Nigeria
- Dimensions : 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3 mm 6.5 x 3.01 x 0.37 in
- Sim : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Weight : 218 g (7.69 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 144Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 650 nits (peak)
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio ~395 ppi density
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Operating System : Android 10, upgradable to Android 11, MIUI 12
- GPU : Adreno 650
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- SoC : Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G (7 nm+)
- Card Slot : Nil
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Rear Camera : 108 MP + 64 MP
- Triple : 108 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- UW : 13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultra wide), 1.12µm
- Macro : 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Video : 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Camera Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Single : 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Cam features : HDR 10+
- Video : 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Loudspeaker : available
- 3.5mm Audio Jack : Nil
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPS : with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Battery Capacity : Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Fast Charging : Available, Fast charging 33w
- Colors : Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver, Aurora Blue
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Technology : GSM / HSPA/ LTE/ 5G
- 2G Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41
- 5G Bands : 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 77, 78 NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G