XIAOMI CIVI 2 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
What are the major functions of this mobile phones?
Xiaomi has officially launched the Xiaomi Civi 2 top quality mobile device. The latest model lifestyle smartphone from the company arrives with a new top notch design.
Originally only used for voice communication, today’s mobile phones provide all additional services such as e-mail, Internet browsing, PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) functionality, digital camera, SMS (Short Message Service) for text messaging, games, and the ability to watch video or listen to music.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Xiaomi announced the launch of the Civi 2 smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Civi 2 phone with a 6.55 inches display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage.
This smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware mobile capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate full wider software, with internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and top multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
Xiaomi CIVI 2 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen1
- Adreno 662
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.27 x 2.86 x 0.28 inches
- 50 + 20 + 2 MP, 8160 x 6144 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Xiaomi Civi 2 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.55 inches phone comes with full AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in most smartphones.
Xiaomi Civi 2’s design goes in line with that of the Xiaomi 12 series and the Redmi K50 series. In other words, it features a good rectangular island on the rear housing the cameras and an LED flashlight in a triangular fashion separated by lines.
However, its front is unique as it sports a pill-shaped selfie camera cutout at the top center of the display. Like its predecessor, it also flaunts a thin and light form factor.
The Civi 2 measures 7.23mm in thickness and weighs 171.8g. It arrives in three standard colors, such as black, pink, and blue. Additionally, it also comes in a special Hello Kitty Edition sporting white paint job and customized patterns.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Xiaomi Civi 2 (8 GB) cannot be expanded. The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this page, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
On the performance side, Xiaomi Civi 2 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
The camera of the Civi 2 is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network) Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The mobile device houses a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, full light-weight, quality mobile rechargeable battery.
Xiaomi CIVI 2 Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in nigeria for the price of 350EUR.
Xiaomi CIVI 2 Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, September 27
- Status : Available. Released 2022, September 27
- Dimensions : 159.2 x 72.7 x 7.2 mm (6.27 x 2.86 x 0.28 in)
- Weight : 171.8 g (6.07 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz, 1000 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~89.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS : Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core 2.4 GHz
- GPU : Adreno
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 2.2
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 20 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.78″, 1.0µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Dual : 32 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, AF
- Ultra Wide : 32 MP, 100˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features : 2 Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to dual-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (2), GALILEO (1), QZSS (1)
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 67W
- USB Power Delivery : 3.0
- Colors : Black, Blue, Violet, Silver