XIAOMI CIVI 1S Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi announced the launch of the top Civi 1S smartphone in 2022. The top cell manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Civi 1S phone with 6.55 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Plus chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Xiaomi Civi 1S comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, full non-removable battery. The connectivity of a camera smartphone is the one basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are full top mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable all types of users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Xiaomi Civi 1S Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Plus
- Adreno 642
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.23 x 2.81 x 0.27 inches
- 64 + 8 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 pixels
- Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 64MP Camera on the backside
- 32MP front side camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Plus chipset
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Fast Charging battery
- 128GB internal storage
- On-screen Optical fingerprint sensor
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Xiaomi Civi 1S 5G is presenting a 6.55-inches bezel-less OLED display that also has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a pixel density of 402ppi.
The display gets an aspect ratio of 20:9 and it offers a fluid scrolling experience with its 120Hz refresh rate. Furthermore, the brand has also provided a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass v5 over this capacitive touchscreen.
Xiaomi Civi 1S mobile was launched on 21st April 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.55-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1,080×2,400 pixels (FHD+) at a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch (ppi).
The display sports Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. Xiaomi Civi 1S is powered by a 2.5GHz MHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Plus processor that features 1 core clocked at 2.5GHz MHz, 3 cores clocked at 2.4GHz MHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz MHz.
It comes with 12GB of RAM. The Xiaomi Civi 1S runs Android 12 and is powered by a 4,500mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Civi 1S supports Quick Charge 4+ fast charging.
Memory & Performance
The Xiaomi Civi 1S runs MIUI 13 is based on Android 12 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi Civi 1S measures 158.34 x 71.50 x 6.98mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 166.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Blue, Pink, and White colors.
On the performance side, Xiaomi Civi 1S 5G is offering a premium-level configuration for the users to invest in. Whether it’s the visual experience, photography quality or multitasking whereabouts, the smartphone is built to offer exceptional performance in every task.
A 64MP f/1.79 Wide-Angle Main Performer and an 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Camera followed by a 2MP f/2.4 Macro Camera are available on the rear side of the Xiaomi Civi 1S 5G.
This trio also comes with LED Flash and two shooting modes present inside – Continuous Shooting and HDR mode. A 32MP f/2.4 Wide Angle Camera is also available on the front side of the device with Autofocus.
The camera of the Civi 1S is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Civi 1S include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, Infrared, and USB Type-C. Xiaomi Civi 1S supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Civi 1S comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless full connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and exchange digital content.
Sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor and accelerometer. Brand exclusive features include 4D Light Chasing Beauty, Native Beauty Portrait 2.0.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Civi 1S phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi Civi 1S phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Xiaomi Civi 1S Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale for the price of 330 EUR. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Xiaomi Civi 1S Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2/ CDMA 800
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100/ CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 26, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 38, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2022, April 21
- Status : Available. Released 2022, April 21
- Dimensions : 158.3 x 71.5 x 7 mm (6.23 x 2.81 x 0.28 in)
- Weight : 166 g (5.86 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz, 950 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~91.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM7325-AE Snapdragon 778G+ 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.5 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Adreno 642L
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 2.2
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, 24mm (wide), 0.8µm, AF
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS
- (2), NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Blue, Pink, Silver
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 55W
- Quick Charge : 4+