XIAOMI 13 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi announced the launch of the 13 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi 13 phone with 6.36 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage. The Xiaomi 13 comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery.
This smartphone is a cell phone that lets you do more than make phone calls and send text messages. Smartphones can browse the Internet and run software programs like a computer. Smartphones use a touch screen to allow users to interact with them.
There are thousands of smartphone apps including games, personal-use, and business-use programs that all run on the phone. The weight of Xiaomi 13 is about 6.67 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.02 x 2.81 x 0.31 inches).
XIAOMI 13 Key Features
- Android OS v13
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2
- Adreno 740
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.36 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 50 + 10 + 12 MP, 8190 x 6120 pixel, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Smartphones have been following distinct trends, including moving certain parts around the phone to make more room for the display. The size of 13 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.36 inches OLED display of Xiaomi 13 with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
Smartphones commonly use LCD screens in their displays; however, OLED displays are becoming more common, and are preferred by most smartphone manufacturers. An LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is a type of flat panel display that uses liquid crystals as its primary form of control.
LCDs are lit with a backlight as pixels are switched on and off electronically while using the liquid crystals to rotate polarized light. Polarizing glass filters are placed in front and behind the pixels, and the front filter is situated at 90 degrees.
LCDs are beginning to be outpaced by other display technologies, but still have a place in the smartphone market. Now, LCDs can be commonly found in budget to mid-tier smartphones- as the OLED is a bit more costly. LCDs have been being replaced in a lot of flagship smartphones by OLED displays, or organic light-emitting diodes.
Memory & Performance
The RAM is a super fast type of memory that stores the application you’ve previously used and pick up right where you left off, without any lags. The internal memory of Xiaomi 13 (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. On the performance side, Xiaomi 13 comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Cameras on a phone commonly include a normal camera lens, a telephoto lens and a wide-angle lens. A telephoto lens allows users to take a photo of a faraway subject while a wide-angle lens allows the user to take a photo at a wide field of view with a short focal length. On the front-facing screen, there is usually a selfie camera and, in some cases, a wide-angle lens.
Some phones, like the iPhone 11 Pro has three rear-facing cameras, while others, like the Pixel 3 will have just one camera– relying primarily on computational photography. All smartphones use some level of computational photography, since they don’t operate the same way shutter-based cameras do.
Computational photography is the use of computer processing in cameras to make a better-looking image beyond what the lens and sensor could traditionally pick up in one shot. The camera of the 13 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus. The main camera of 13 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Xiaomi 13 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The 13 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The 13 phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi 13 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. The 13 is a safe and durable IP68 dustproof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, top mobile rechargeable battery.
XIAOMI 13 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone comes out of the box on sale for the price of 550 EUR.
XIAOMI 13 Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, December 11
- Status : Available. Released 2022, December 14
- Dimensions : 152.8 x 71.5 x 8.0 mm or 8.1 mm
- Weight : 185 g or 189 g (6.53 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back or silicone polymer back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : OLED, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1200 nits (HBM), 1900 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.36 inches, 97.7 cm2 (~89.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~414 ppi density)
- OS : Android 13, MIUI 14
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 740
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1 – 128GB
- UFS : 4.0 – 256/512GB
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.49″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 10 MP, f/2.0 75mm (telephoto), 1/3.75″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3.2x optical zoom
- Ultrawide : 12 MP, f/2.2, 15mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm
- Features : Leica lens, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 8K@24fps (HDR), 4K@24/30/60fps (HDR10+, 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR, 10-bit LOG),
- 1080p@30/120/240/960fps, 1080p@1920fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.0, 22mm (wide), 0.7µm
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE
- Positioning : GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5), NavIC (L5)
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, color spectrum
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 67W wired, PD3.0, QC4, 100% in 38 min
- Wireless : 50W wireless, 100% in 48 min
- Reverse wireless : 10W
- Colors : White, Black, Flora Green, Mountain Blue, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Gray