XIAOMI 13 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality. This smartphone comes out of the box with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for both office and gaming needs.
Xiaomi announced the launch of the 13 Pro smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi 13 Pro phone with 6.73 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage. The Xiaomi 13 Pro comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4820 mAh, non-removable battery.
XIAOMI 13 PRO Key Features
- Android OS v13
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2
- Adreno 740
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.73 inches (1440 x 3200 px)
- 50 + 50 + 50 MP, 8190 x 6120 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4820 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
The weight of Xiaomi 13 Pro is about 8.08 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.41 x 2.94 x 0.33 inches). The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Adreno 740. The device comes in 6.73 inches size and the display is LTPO AMOLED that provides 1440 x 3200 pixels resolution.
It is packed with 8 GB, 12 GB RAM and 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB internal storage. The rear camera features a triple-camera: 50 MP (wide) + 50 MP (telephoto) + 50 MP (ultrawide) while on the front, there is a single camera: 32 MP (wide). The size of 13 Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.73 inches OLED display of Xiaomi 13 Pro with 1440 x 3200 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Smartphones commonly use LCD screens in their displays; however, OLED displays are becoming more common, and are preferred by most smartphone manufacturers. An LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is a type of flat panel display that uses liquid crystals as its primary form of control.
LCDs are lit with a backlight as pixels are switched on and off electronically while using the liquid crystals to rotate polarized light. Polarizing glass filters are placed in front and behind the pixels, and the front filter is situated at 90 degrees.
LCDs are beginning to be outpaced by other display technologies, but still have a place in the smartphone market. Now, LCDs can be commonly found in budget to mid-tier smartphones- as the OLED is a bit more costly.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Xiaomi 13 Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. On the performance side, Xiaomi 13 Pro comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
The phone is touted to come with 8 GB of RAM + 128 GB of internal storage. You will not have to worry about space constraints while saving your files such as videos, songs, games, documents, and more. In addition to this, the upcoming phone is said to be powered by a Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510) processor that will let you enjoy a smooth and faster performance. Also, you will be able to access multiple applications and play intense graphics games without any lags or interruptions.
Cameras on a phone commonly include a normal camera lens, a telephoto lens and a wide-angle lens. A telephoto lens allows users to take a photo of a faraway subject while a wide-angle lens allows the user to take a photo at a wide field of view with a short focal length. On the front-facing screen, there is usually a selfie camera and, in some cases, a wide-angle lens.
Some phones, like the iPhone 11 Pro has three rear-facing cameras, while others, like the Pixel 3 will have just one camera– relying primarily on computational photography. All smartphones use some level of computational photography, since they don’t operate the same way shutter-based cameras do.
Computational photography is the use of computer processing in cameras to make a better-looking image beyond what the lens and sensor could traditionally pick up in one shot. The camera of the 13 Pro is equipped with autofocus.
An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus. The main camera of 13 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The connectivity of the smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged to provide large areas of mobile coverage. Xiaomi 13 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The 13 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
The device is equipped with sensors such as under display, optical fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer, and color spectrum + Virtual Proximity Sensing. Xiaomi 13 Pro is available in a various colors including Gray, Blue, Purple, and Green.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The 13 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi 13 Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. The 13 Pro is a safe and durable IP68 dustproof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 4820 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, top mobile rechargeable battery.
XIAOMI 13 PRO Price in Nigeria
The smartphone comes out of the box with a price tag of $ 899.00.
XIAOMI 13 PRO Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, December 11
- Status : Available. Released 2022, December 14
- Dimensions : 162.9 x 74.6 x 8.4 mm or 8.7 mm
- Weight : 210 g or 229 g (7.41 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), ceramic back or silicone polymer back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : LTPO OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1200 nits (HBM), 1900 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.73 inches, 108.9 cm2 (~89.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~522 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- OS : Android 13, MIUI 14
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 740
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1 – 128GB
- UFS : 4.0 – 256/512GB
- Triple : 50.3 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1.0″-type, 1.6µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 50 MP, f/2.0, 75mm (telephoto), PDAF (10cm – ∞), 3.2x optical zoom
- Ultra wide : 50 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 115˚ (ultrawide), AF
- Features : Leica lens, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 8K@24fps (HDR), 4K@24/30/60fps (HDR10+, 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR, 10-bit LOG),
- 1080p@30/120/240/960fps, 1080p@1920fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, (wide)
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE
- Positioning : GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5), NavIC (L5)
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, barometer, color spectrum
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4820 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 120W wired, PD3.0, QC4, 100% in 19 min
- Wireless : 50W 100% in 36 min
- Reverse wireless : 10W