XIAOMI 12T Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi 12T inherits their distinct, flagship design language with a premium camera deco and sleek matte finish. Coming out of the box With a 108MP ultra clear master camera leading high resolution, the setup of this smartphone is equipped with multiple optical upgrades and the finest night features to give you new sights, day and night.
Equipped with an ultimate 5nm processor and the largest cooling system ever on Xiaomi T Series, this phone achieves what you want faster, and smoother and with a cooler attitude. The chip is exclusively customized with quality TSMC 5nm processing and an all-new GPU structure, fully offering a full-scale upgrade in mobile power efficiency and a far superior experience than ever before.
Xiaomi 12T Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 8100
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.42 x 2.99 x 0.34 inches
- 108 + 8 + 2 MP, 12000 x 9000 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Xiaomi announced the launch of the 12T quality smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi 12T phone with 6.67 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 8100 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage.
The Xiaomi 12T comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.67 inches phone comes with an AMOLED full display (1220 x 2712 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Xiaomi 12T brings you an exquisite 6.7inch OLED type display, equipped with a 393ppi pixel density, and 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution. The bezel-less front screen also provides a punch-hole at the top. The mobile display is further protected by Corning Gorilla Glass v5 from any external damage.
Memory & Performance
Phone memory refers to RAM (Random Access Memory). RAM is the part of the phone that is used to store the operating system (OS) and where apps and data currently in use are kept. Whereas, phone storage is used to store data such as apps, photos, videos, and files that are necessary for the phone to run.
The internal memory of Xiaomi 12T (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags. On the performance side, Xiaomi 12T comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Xiaomi 12T has a 108MP Primary Lens on the rear side. The camera configuration on the backside is supported by two more cameras having 8MP and 2MP resolutions. The quad-camera setup comes furnished with features like Autofocus, Digital Zoom, Auto LED Continuous Shooting, Flash, HDR mode, and Face Detection. Other than that, a single 20MP camera is available on the front side.This smartphone comes with a built in mobile digital camera.
Every lens in a smartphone camera is coupled with a sensor. The sensor records the light coming in from the lens in digital format, just like any other digital camera. Like lenses, the sensors in a smartphone camera are tiny. This is another reason why smartphone cameras don’t have as shallow a depth of field. The more megapixels a smartphone camera has, the higher the resolution of the photos it produces.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network) Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage. Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The mobile device houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, full light-weight, mobile top quality rechargeable battery.
Xiaomi 12T Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of € 599.90.
Xiaomi 12T Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, October 04
- Status : Available. Released 2022, October 06
- Dimensions : 163.1 x 75.9 x 8.6 mm (6.42 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)
- Weight : 202 g (7.13 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 68B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~86.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1220 x 2712 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~446 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS : Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Ultra
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G610 MC6
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 108 MP, f/1.7, 24mm (wide), 1/1.67″, 0.64µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Single : 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.47″, 0.8µm
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2), NavIC
- NFC : Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 120W
- Colors : Black, Silver, Blue