Xiaomi 11T Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi 11T is a 108MP pro-grade camera 120Hz Adaptive Sync AMOLED display 67w wired turbo charging smartphone. The Xiaomi 11T empowers you to turn the cinematic moments in your everyday life into Cinematic play.
This device offers the ultimate cinematic experience from stunning photography, vibrant visuals to studio-grade videography – perfect for sharing and experiencing the stories that matter to you.
Mobile phones like this come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Xiaomi announced the launch of the 11T smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi 11T phone with 6.67 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 1200 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Xiaomi 11T comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.67 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixel). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Xiaomi 11T Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 1200
- Mali-G77 MC9
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.67 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 108 + 8 + 5 MP, 12000 x 9000 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
The mobile is expected to come with an immersive 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) display that will have a resolution of 1080 x 2400 Pixels so that you can enjoy watching videos or playing games with a crystal clear view. Besides, the phone is said to have 6 GB of RAM + 128 GB of internal storage variant.
With such high internal storage, you will be able to store your videos, movies, songs and other stuff without worrying about space constraints. The weight of Xiaomi 11T is about 7.2 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Xiaomi phone are average (6.46 x 3.03 x 0.35 inches). The size of 11T screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.67 inches AMOLED display of Xiaomi 11T with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, this smartphone from Motorola is touted to be equipped with Octa core (3.2 GHz, Single core, Kryo 585 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 585 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 585) processor so that you can enjoy a smooth and lag-free performance while accessing multiple apps and playing intense graphics games.
Furthermore, the mobile might run the Android v11 operating system and house a decent 5000 mAh battery. Hence, you will be able to play games, listen to songs, watch movies or videos, and do other stuff without worrying about battery drainage.
The internal memory of Xiaomi 11T (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card. There is still remarkable hardware strength and professional algorithm tuning which provides you with amazing picture resolution and texture in both light and dark environments.
The camera specifications of this upcoming phone are really impressive. On the front, the mobile is expected to feature a Single camera setup on the rear. It will have 64 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP cameras that will let you click some mesmerizing pictures.
And, on the front, the phone is touted to sport a 20 MP camera for clicking selfies and making video calls. The camera of the 11T is equipped with auto focus. An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. The main camera of 11T has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Mi 11T are touted to include WiFi – Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth – Yes, v5.2, and 5G supported by device, 4G, 3G, 2G. Moreover, sensors might include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The 11T comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and exchange digital content.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The 11T phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Xiaomi phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Xiaomi 11T phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
Xiaomi 11T houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. The second-generation nano silicon oxide anode material with a lithium ion storage has a capacity that’s ten times that of the conventional graphite anode material. This significantly improves the battery capacity and charging speed.
Xiaomi 11T Price in Nigeria
Xiaomi 11T is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 240,391 NGN. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce platform close to your region.
Xiaomi 11T Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41, 42, 66
- 5G Network Bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Dimensions : 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8 mm (6.46 x 3.03 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 203 g (7.16 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame, glass back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP53, dust and splash protection
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits (typ), 1000 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Operating System : Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G77 MC9
- Card slot : N/A
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple : 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- Telephoto : 5 MP, f/2.4, 50 mm (telephoto macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : No
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, Celestial Blue
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 67W