World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded
Applications are Open for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2023. The Scholarship is Open National of selected developing countries mentioned below.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program. Candidates are expected to have relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts and seeking to pursue a master’s degree program in a development-related topic.
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) covers about 45 master’s programs in over 25 Universities in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. The critical areas of development include Economic policy management, Tax policy, and Infrastructure management.
Note: Anyone who is not admitted to one of the 45 Participating Master’s Programs, is not eligible to apply for a JJWBGSP Scholarship in 2023.
Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023 Details
Japan is a leading country in technology. in collaboration with the world bank, the country has introduced a scholarship opportunity for nationals of developing countries who possess Bachelor’s degrees. The scholarship is fully-funded and aimed at fulfilling the mission of the World Bank to forge modern dynamic approaches towards capacity development.
Moreover, the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) aims to share knowledge in the world’s developing strata. Therefore, don’t hesitate to apply for this opportunity If you are politically, economically, or socially restricted from moving to any country with the purpose of earning an education.
Successful Candidates for the JJ/WBGSP 2023, will study abroad under the famous World Bank and innovative Japan. Scholars will be given the option of a variety of topics to choose from in pursuing a master’s degree.
Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Summary
- Countries: United States of America, Africa, Oceania,
- Organized By: The World Bank Group
- Degree level: Master’s level.
- Duration: 2 years
- Of Masters Program: 45 Participating in Master’s
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
Benefits and rewards of Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2023:
- Scholars will advance their academic knowledge in a particular area of interest.
- Opportunity to improve their career paths in their
- Cost coverage for Economy class air travel
- A 500$ is given for each trip.
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Medical insurance will be covered.
- The monthly allowance covers all living expenses such as accommodations, food, etc., including books.
Application Process for Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarship Program 2023?
The qualified applicants have to apply online through the world bank’s official website at:
While at the webpage, upload the supporting documents requested
All the applications must be submitted in English or in the language of the master’s program.
Submit Two recommendation letters
Requirements for Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarship Program:
- National world bank listed countries can apply
- Candidates must not be dual-country citizens of a developed country.
- Should not be an employee of any of the organizations under the World Bank Group.
- Should not have a close relative by blood of any of the employees working in any of the World Bank Group’s organizations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Should have already spent three years after getting Bachelor’s degree
- Have at least three years of work experience after getting Bachelor’s degree.
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- The central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Cote d’Ivoire
- The Gambia, The
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- Venezuela, RB
- West Bank and Gaza
- Yemen, Rep.