Welding Machine Prices in Nigeria
Welding machines are often used tools whether for repairing your home, vehicles, kitchen steel cabinet or in industrial constructions. They are the most suitable tool to make use of when joining metal pieces together. The machine is reliable and is quite easy to use as much as they aid the job to be done much quicker.
The Welding machine is a long term investment which will be for either home use or vehicles or any other outdoor weld. Regardless, our Best Suggestions will assist you in the best welding machine to choose from as they are different types and different brands out there in the retail market space.
Welding is a joint where pieces or parts have been fused together, usually by heat. Most commonly welded materials are metals. The heat is generated by an electrical spark or a gaseous flame. With some minimal training, pretty much anyone can join metal together, but really specialized skills are learned with years of practice.
Best Welding Machine For Home Use in Nigeria
- Lincoln Electric K2185-1 MIG Welder
- Lotos LTPDC2000D welding machine
- ARC 110V Plug, 200Amp Power, IGBT AC DC Welder
- YES WELDER ARC Welder 205 Amp
- Prime Weld 3-in-1 welding machines
- Amic, 200 Amp Stick Arc DC
- Weld pro TIG AC/DC 200 GD welder
- DEKOPRO 110/220V MMA,160A ARC Welder
- Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i MIG Welder, 120V
- Hobart – 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder
Types Of Welder You Need in Nigeria?
The coating on arc-welding rods and in flux-cored welding wire that is consumed in the arc to produce a shielding gas. The gas displaces air and impurities from around the weld.
Protective gas used to prevent atmospheric contamination of the weld pool. Usually a mixed gas or CO2.
A layer of flux protects the weld from oxides and other contaminants while the weld is solidifying / cooling. Slag is to be removed after cooling.
The minutes out of a 10-minute period an arc welder can be operated at maximum rated output. For example, a 60% duty cycle @ 300 amps means that the welding machine can be used for 6 minutes (at 300 amps) and then must be allowed to cool with the fan running for 4 minutes. This reduces the chance of heat damage to the system.
ARC welders join two pieces of metal together by generating an electric arc (spark) between a metal electrode and the metals to be joined, using high voltage. The heat produced by the arc between positive and negative electrical charge melts the parent metal which mixes with the molten deposits of the coated electrode, or the wire and gas shield.
The most common arc welder is the good old ‘stick’ welder. The electrodes (the sticks) comes in different lengths and diameters and look like bits of wire that have been dipped in cement. Arc welding works better than most other methods on dirty or rusty materials and in less than perfect conditions.
ARC welders can be AC (alternating current) or DC (direct current). Among DC welding advantages you’ll have fewer ARC outages, less sticking, less spatter, better-looking welds, easier overhead and vertical up welding. Plus, with DC it’s easier to learn how to weld and you’ll get a smoother ARC.
DC reverse polarity (electrode positive) provides about 10% more penetration at any given amperage than AC, while DC straight polarity (electrode negative) welds thinner metals better.
Welding Machine Prices in Nigeria
Welding Machines comes in various types, designs and models. They are different in features and specifications. In this post, we will be looking at the known types of welding machine in Nigeria and how much they go for in the nigerian market space.
Arc USA Welding Machine
- Arc USA Welding Machine MMA 200 — 79,000 (NGN) — 85,000 (NGN)
Work Master Welding Machine
- Work Master Welding Machine 350A — 44,000 (NGN) — 60,000 (NGN)
Edon Welding Machine
- Edon Welding Machine ACR-500S — 90,000 (NGN) — 110,000 (NGN)
Askaynak Welding Machine
- Askaynak Welding Machine MMA 200 — 79,000 (NGN) — 85,000 (NGN)
Inverter welders have many advantages over traditional welders. Both require a transformer to convert incoming current to suitable welding current, but an inverter welder does it more efficiently. They are also much smaller in size, a lot lighter and uses less power. Because they’re more efficient, their duty cycle is also higher.
They use very modern electronics so lose very little heat in comparison to traditional machines, giving the smaller inverter machine the ability to use almost all of its input current where an older-style transformer could lose up to 20% efficiency due to heat loss.
The modern electronics in inverter welders make it possible to maintain an ARC where a conventional transformer welder would allow the electrode stick to the work. Big 5mm diameter rods can be run on an inverter machine and it’s practically impossible to make them stick to the job.
Welding consumables such as electrodes, welding wire and shielding gas typically last longer than when using a traditional welding power supply. Adjustments to current and voltage can be made for different materials and thicknesses, giving the operator tighter control over the job in hand.
Maxmech Welding Machine
- Maxmech Inverter Welding Machine MMA-200 —- 35,000 (NGN) — 40,000 (NGN)
- Maxmech Inverter Welding Machine 250A — 38,000 (NGN) — 45,000 (NGN)
- Maxmech Inverter Welding Machine MMA-300 — 50,000 (NGN) — 57,000 (NGN)
- Maxmech Inverter Welding Machine MMA-400 — 195,000 (NGN) — 200,000 (NGN)
Some Other Welding Machine Buying Guide in Nigeria
MIG stands for metal inert gas. The MIG arc welder process has a continuously-fed wire electrode that melts in the ARC to form a weld. Like TIG the weld is protected from surrounding air by a mixture of gasses, usually including argon.
Alternatively, tubular flux-cored self-shielding wires are available which need no external gas. When using a MIG welder ventilation is needed because of the fumes produced and the slag formed on the weld has to be removed between passes or before painting.
MIG welders with solid wire are more commonly used for heavy, thicker work because the continuously-fed electrode wire and ARC length are automatically controlled.
Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-MIG 120v Green
- Up to 140 Amp output so you can weld steel perfectly up to 1/4 in plate
- Lightweight only 8.62 kilogram, easily carried to any work place.
- Dimensions: 16.75 in. x 8.125 in. x 12 in.
- Welder includes: a 8 ft. MIG gun, 8 ft. ground clamp
This portable welding machine uses flux core wire is ideal for do-it-yourself projects, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication and hobbyist.This welder machine never use gas for operating, and it features infinite voltage and wire feed speed control.
Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i MIG Welder also can run off standard house hold power as long as you have at least a 20 AMP breaker. Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i MIG Welder, 120V, Green: Review and Performance Testing.One of the Best welding machine for home use or outdoor.
Product Key Features
- It is easy to use
- This quality welding machine is perfect entry-level welder for beginner. This machine uses .030″ flux-core wire, and has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can welding perfectly every time.
- Powerful : Forney Easy Welding features a 140 AMP output that allows you to weld up to 1/4″ of mild steel. This easy welding machine is protected by an all metal case, and is big enough to handle 2 and 10 lbs. rolls of wire.
- Portable : Weighing in at only 19 lbs so you can easily carry to any DIY project, use best portable welder for home work maintenance and repair jobs.
Forney Key Specifications
- Product Manufacturer : Forney Industries Inc
- Part Number : 261
- Product Color : Green
- Product Material : Metal
- Product model number : 261
- Product Weight : 19 pounds
- Item Dimensions : 16.7 x 12 x 8.1 inches
- Product Size : 120V
- Style : Welder
- Power Source : AC
- Cord Length : 6 Feet
- Product Usage : Amateur, Professional
- Included Components : 8′ MIG gun, 8′ ground clamp and 20A – 15A adapter
- Batteries Included? : No
- Batteries Required? : No
- Exceptionally easy to handle
- DC current output
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Infinite rotary knob for voltage and wire feeding speed
- Spending plan neighborly – offers best benefit
- Good customer backup support
- Plastic wire feeder
- Ground clamp could be better
Things to Consider Before Buying a Welding Machine in Nigeria
The welding Site
Consider the metal to be welded
Check the Brand