Vivo Y33 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone, also spelled smart phone, mobile telephone with a display screen (typically a liquid crystal display, or LCD), a top built-in personal information management programs (such as an electronic calendar and address book) typically found in a personal digital assistant (PDA), and an operating system (OS) that allows other computer software to be installed for Web browsing, e-mail, music, video, and other applications.
A smartphone may be thought of as a handheld computer integrated within a mobile telephone.
Vivo announced the launch of the Y33 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo Y33 phone with 6.58 inches display, Mediatek Helio G80 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Vivo Y33 comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.58 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2408 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Vivo Y33 Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mediatek Helio G80
- Mali-G52 MC2
- 4 GB / 128 GB
- 6.46 x 2.97 x 0.33 inches
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Vivo Y33 is about 6.74 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.46 x 2.97 x 0.33 inches).
The size of Y33 screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.58 inches IPS display of Vivo Y33 with 1080 x 2408 px resolution is multitouch capable.
The internal memory of Vivo Y33 (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
The camera of the Y33 is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
The Vivo Y33 supports 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G /LTE mobile networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the full Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Y33 phone has built-in FM radio.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Vivo Y33 Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $305. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce platform close to your region.
Vivo Y33 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM)
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Dimensions : 164 x 75.5 x 8.4 mm (6.46 x 2.97 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 191 g (6.74 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.58 inches, 104.3 cm2 (~84.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, Funtouch 11.1
- SoC : Mediatek MT6769V/CU Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G52 MC2
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal Storage : 128GB 4GB RAM
- Triple : 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Available
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC : No
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Light Blue
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 18W
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user mobile phone experience.
The smartphone accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Y33 mobile phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object