VIVO Y01 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Vivo Y01 is a budget device offering a variety of useful functionalities for users to get going. Most importantly its inbuilt 2GB RAM and battery panel are of great help. However, when compared with others available within the same price range, the loaded cameras are quite Okay.
Vivo Y01, the smaller options to Vivo’s Y10. So even though both phones are powered by same CPU, the Y01 is given a single rear facing camera. From the front, you are getting a 6.51-inches display with 720 x 1600 pixels. There is a dewdrop notch on the head, which is the abode for the front facing camera.
Vivo Y01 Key Features
- Bezel-less display
- 5MP Selfie Shooter on the front
- MediaTek Helio P35 chipset
- 2GB RAM
- 5000mAh battery
- Expandable internal storage
- Funtouch OS 11.1
- Dedicated microSD card
Design & Display
Vivo announced the launch of the Y01 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo Y01 phone with 6.51 inches display, Mediatek Helio P35 MT6765 chipset, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Vivo Y01 comes with Android OS v11.0 Go Edition out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.51 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1600 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Vivo Y01 flaunts a 6.51 full inches IPS LCD, featuring a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, 270ppi pixel density and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The particular smartphone also gets a bezel-less display having a waterdrop notch.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo Y01 (2 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On the performance side Unsurprisingly, the phone has no fingerprint scanner, but it come with FaceID, and a space for 3-in-1 card slots.
The built-in battery capacity is 5000mAh with 10W charger, while the Google Android 11 (Go Edition), with Funtouch OS 11.1 is available out of the box.
A single-camera setup is installed at the rear side of the Vivo Y01, equipped with an 8MP f/2.0 Main Camera, alongside an LED Flash. Continuous Shooting, HDR mode, Auto Flash, Face Detection, Touch to Focus, Digital Zoom, Exposure Compensation and Autofocus. On the front side, Vivo has provided a 5MP f/2.2 Main Camera.
The camera of the Y01 is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point
Connectivity-wise, the smartphone supports 4G VoLTE networks. Bluetooth v5.0, A-GPS, Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi, USB OTG and micro USB 2.0 are the other features available within. Vivo Y01 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Y01 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Vivo Y01 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
The mobile device houses a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Vivo Y01 Price in Nigeria
The mobile phone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $132. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Vivo Y01 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced : 2022, March 09
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, March
- Dimensions : 164 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm (6.46 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 178 g (6.28 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.51 inches, 102.3 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11 (Go edition), Funtouch 11.1
- Chipset : Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM
- eMMC : 5.1
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, AF
- Telephoto : 13 MP, f/2.2, AF
- Features : LED flash
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 5 MP, f/2.2
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC : No
- Radio : FM radio (market/operator dependent)
- USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted, market/region dependent), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Sapphire Blue, Elegant Black
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable