VIVO X90 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The connectivity of a mobile phone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows our mobile terminal to function effectively. Vivo announced the launch of the X90 Pro smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo X90 Pro phone with 6.78 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 9200 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage.
The Vivo X90 Pro comes with Android OS v13.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1260 x 2800 px). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
VIVO X90 PRO Key Features
- Android OS v13.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 9200
- Immortalis G715
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.78 inches (1260 x 2800 px)
- 50 + 50 + 12 MP, 8190 x 6120 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
The weight of Vivo X90 Pro is about 7.55 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.46 x 2.93 x 0.37 inches). The size of X90 Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.78 inches AMOLED display of Vivo X90 Pro with 1260 x 2800 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo X90 Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, Vivo X90 Pro comes with Android OS v13.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Cameras on a phone commonly include a normal camera lens, a telephoto lens and a wide-angle lens. A telephoto lens allows users to take a photo of a faraway subject while a wide-angle lens allows the user to take a photo at a wide field of view with a short focal length. On the front-facing screen, there is usually a selfie camera and, in some cases, a wide-angle lens.
The camera of the X90 Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus. The main camera of X90 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Vivo X90 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The X90 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and exchange digital content.
Smartphones like this comes with top mobile sensors. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The X90 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Vivo X90 Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. The X90 Pro is a safe and durable IP68 dustproof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
VIVO X90 PRO Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale for the price of 700EUR.
Vivo X90 Pro Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, November 22
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, December 06
- Dimensions : 164.1 x 74.5 x 9.3 mm (6.46 x 2.93 x 0.37 in)
- Weight : 214.9 g (7.58 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.0 cm2 (~90.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1260 x 2800 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~453 ppi density)
- OS : Android 13, Funtouch (Global), Origin OS 3 (China)
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 9200 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.05 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- Octa-core : (1×3.05 GHz Cortex-X3 & 3×2.85 GHz Cortex-A715 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Arm Immortalis-G715
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 4.0
- Triple : 50.3 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1.0″-type, 1.6µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 50 MP, f/1.6, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.4″, 0.7µm, no AF, 2x optical zoom, OIS
- Ultrawide : 12 MP, f/2.0, 108˚ (ultrawide), AF
- Features : Zeiss optics, Zeiss T* lens coating, Pixel Shift, dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 8K, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.5, 24mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio : 3.5mm jack No
- Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Positioning : GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4870 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 120W wired, 50% in 8 min (advertised)
- 50W : wireless
- Reverse : wired
- Colors : Black, Red
- Models : V2242A