VIVO X90 PRO PLUS Specification & Price in Nigeria
This mobile will be equipped with striking features and specifications. Vivo is all set to take off the covers from the Vivo X90 series on Nov. 22 in China. While there is no official confirmation yet, it seems that the lineup will consist of the Vivo X90, X90 Pro, and X90 Pro+.
Real-life images of the Pro and Pro+ models have been shared by tipster Ice Universe to showcase their front designs and key specifications. Vivo announced the launch of the X90 Pro Plus smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo X90 Pro Plus phone with 6.78 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 chipset, 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
The Vivo X90 Pro Plus comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1440 x 3200 px). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
VIVO X90 PRO PLUS Key Features
- Android OS v13
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2
- Adreno 740
- 12 GB / 256 GB
- 6.78 inches (1440 x 3200 px)
- 50 + 48 + 50 + 64 MP, 8190 x 6120 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
The live shots of the Vivo X90 Pro+ show that this device will feature a punch-hole display with curved edges. this model will come preloaded with the OriginOS 3, which will be overlaid on the Android 13 OS. The device will arrive with 8 GB of virtual RAM. The images reveal that the Vivo X90 Pro has the Dimensity 9200 chipset.
It will arrive with 8GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage. Leaked information that surfaced earlier this week claimed that it will also come in two more variants, such as 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage, and 12 GB RAM + 512 GB storage. Vivo X90 Pro Plus packs a large 6.78-inches AMOLED display that is bezel-less. It is a multi-touch display that offers a high resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels and a pixel density of 518ppi.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo X90 Pro Plus (12 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, Vivo X90 Pro Plus is a robust performer that gets a premium display, backed by considerable internal storage space and an amazing camera setup. Moreover, you can also depend on the smartphone to perform fluid multitasking and play graphic-intensive games, smoothly.
In the case of the Vivo X90 Pro Plus camera system, the smartphone is equipped with a Quad-Lens camera pack for amazing photography as a professional. It includes a 50MP Main Shooter, a 48MP Ultra-Wide Angle Shooter, a 50MP Telephoto Camera and a 64MP Camera. Turning to the front, the device is installed with a powerful 32MP camera.
The camera of the X90 Pro Plus is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus. The main camera of X90 Pro Plus has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Vivo X90 Pro Plus supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The X90 Pro Plus comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
The mobile device houses a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
VIVO X90 PRO PLUS Price in Nigeria
The smartphone will be on sale in Nigeria for the price of $169.88.
Vivo X90 Pro Plus Full Specifications
- Announced : Expected announcement 2022, November 22
- Status : Exp. release 2022, December
- Dimensions : N/A
- Weight : N/A
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Type : LTPO3 AMOLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.0 cm2
- Resolution : 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~518 ppi density)
- OS : Android 13, Funtouch (Global), Origin OS Ocean (China)
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
Octa-core (1×3.05 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.85 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 740
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 4.0
- Quad : 50.3 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1.0″-type, 1.6µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/3.4, (periscope telephoto), 1/4.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- Gimbal : 64 MP, (telephoto), 1/2″, 0.7µm, PDAF, optical zoom, gimbal OIS
- Ultra Wide : 48 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.0″, AF
- Features : Zeiss optics, Zeiss T* lens coating, Pixel Shift, dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 8K, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.5, 24mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 32-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Positioning : GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Type : Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 80W wired
- 50W : wireless
- Reverse : wired
- Colors : Black, Blue, Orange
- Models : V2227A