VIVO X80 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Vivo announced the launch of the X80 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo X80 phone with 6.78 inches display, a quality Mediatek Dimensity 9000 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Vivo X80 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Vivo X80 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 9000
- Mali-G710 MC10
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.49 x 2.96 x 0.37 inches
- 50 + 12 + 12 MP, 8190 x 6120 pixels
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Vivo X80 is about 7.27 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.49 x 2.96 x 0.37 inches). Vivo X80 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
The size of X80 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.78 inches AMOLED display of Vivo X80 with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo X80 (8 GB) cannot be expanded. The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk.
On the performance side, it is used to store mobile phone system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The camera of the X80 is equipped fully with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The main camera of X80 has an optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for every and anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Vivo X80 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the whole Earth’s surface, irrespective of any type of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The X80 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The X80 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Vivo top phones comes with proximity sensor. This cell proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Vivo X80 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and all business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
The Vivo X80 smartphone houses a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Vivo X80 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale for the price of $607
This mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Vivo X80 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 / CDMA 800
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – International / HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – China / CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41 – International, China
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, 38, 40, 41, 78 SA/NSA – International / 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA – China
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, April 25
- Status : Available. Released 2022, April 29
- Dimensions : 165 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm or 8.8 mm
- Weight : 203 g / 206 g (7.16 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back or eco leather back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR, 1500 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.0 cm2 (~89.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~388 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, Funtouch 12 (Global), Origin OS Ocean (China)
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.05 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G710 MC10
- Card slot : No
- Internal storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.49″, 1.0µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.93″, 1.22µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 12 MP, f/2.0, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.93″, 1.22µm, AF
- Features : Zeiss optics, Zeiss T* lens coating, Pixel Shift, dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.5, 24mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio jack : 32-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging technology : Fast charging 80W