VIVO X80 PRO SD Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Vivo announced the launch of the X80 Pro SD smartphone in 2022. The top cell manufacturer is offering the Vivo X80 Pro SD phone with full 6.78 inches display, and a top Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Vivo X80 Pro SD comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1440 x 3200 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light full Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for both office and gaming needs respectively.
Vivo X80 Pro SD Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.48 x 2.96 x 0.36 inches
- 50 + 48 + 12 + 8 MP, 8190 x 6120 pixels
- Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
The weight of Vivo X80 Pro SD is about 7.72 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The quality smartphone dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.48 x 2.96 x 0.36 inches).
Vivo X80 Pro SD comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next OS. Mobile phones like this have a great balance of responsive performance and battery life with capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
The size of X80 Pro SD screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.78 inches AMOLED display of Vivo X80 Pro SD with 1440 x 3200 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo X80 Pro SD (8 GB) cannot be expanded.The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk.
This rom is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power loss.
The camera of the X80 Pro SD is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The main camera of X80 Pro SD has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Vivo X80 Pro SD supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The X80 Pro SD comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The X80 Pro SD phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This top Vivo mobile phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Vivo X80 Pro SD phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The X80 Pro SD is a safe and durable IP68 dustproof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage. This smartphone supports fast charging technology too.
There are two main types of battery in the Nigerian market today, these are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries.
These are the popular types of mobile phone batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced batteries available to end users.
The Vivo X80 Pro SD houses a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the top cell smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Vivo X80 Pro SD Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price $909. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your home.
Vivo X80 Pro SD Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, April 25
- Status : Available. Released 2022, April 29
- Dimensions : 164.6 x 75.3 x 9.1 mm (6.48 x 2.96 x 0.36 in)
- Weight : 215 g / 219 g (7.58 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back or ceramic back or eco leather back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : LTPO3 AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.4 cm2 (~89.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~517 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12, Funtouch 12 (Global), Origin OS Ocean (China)
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)
- Mediatek : Dimensity 9000 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.40 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.70 GHz Cortex-A510)
Octa-core (1×3.05 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Quad : 50 MP, f/1.6, (wide), 1/1.3″, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/3.4, (periscope telephoto), 1/4.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
12 MP, f/1.9, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.93″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom, gimbal OIS
- Ultra Wide : 48 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.0″, AF
- Features : Zeiss optics, Zeiss T* lens coating, Pixel Shift, dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 8K, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.5, 24mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio jack : 32-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2 (Snapdragon)/ 5.3 (Dimensity), A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1 (Global)/ 3.2 (China), USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- colors : Cosmic Black, Blue, Orange
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging technology : Fast charging 80W