VIVO X80 LITE Specifications & Price in Nigeria
What are the major functions of mobile phones?
Originally only used for voice communication, today’s mobile phones provide additional services such as e-mail, Internet browsing, PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) functionality, digital camera, SMS (Short Message Service) for text messaging, games, and the ability to watch video or listen to music.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Vivo announced the launch of the X80 Lite smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo X80 Lite phone with 6.44 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 900 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
This smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and mobile computing functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware mobile capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate full wider software, quality internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
Vivo X80 Lite Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 900
- Mali-G68 MC4
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.27 x 2.92 x 0.31 inches
- 64 + 8 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Vivo X80 Lite comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.44 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2404 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
The size of X80 Lite screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.44 inches AMOLED display of Vivo X80 Lite with 1080 x 2404 pixels screen resolution is fully multitouch capable.
This smartphone is a cellular telephone with an integrated computer and other features not originally associated with telephones such as an operating system, web browsing, and the ability to run software applications.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo X80 Lite (8 GB) cannot be expanded. Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light mode conditions.
Phone memory refers to RAM (Random Access Memory). RAM is the part of the phone that is used to store the operating system (OS) and where apps and data currently in use are kept. Whereas, phone storage is used to store data such as apps, photos, videos, and files that are necessary for the phone to run.
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
On the performance side, Fast and powerful are the two words that you can use to describe the Vivo X80 Lite. There is a suite of premium-level configurations, which is also supported by an eye-catching display and large battery to give users uninterruptible and immersive gaming and movie-binging experience. The top camera quality of this device also deserves much appreciation.
Every lens in a smartphone camera is coupled with a sensor. The sensor records the light coming in from the lens in digital format, just like any other digital camera. Like lenses, the sensors in a smartphone camera are tiny.
This is another reason why smartphone cameras don’t have as shallow a depth of field.The more megapixels a smartphone camera has, the higher the resolution of the photos it produces.
There is a 64MP Primary Shooter installed on the backside of the Vivo X80 Lite. This camera is also supported by an 8MP Ultra-Wide Angle Shooter and a 2MP Depth Shooter.
The triple-lens system is fully equipped with features like Face Detection, Digital Zoom, Autofocus and OIS technology. To capture all top selfies and videos from the front side, Vivo X80 Lite users also get a 50MP Shooter.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network) Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The mobile device houses a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, full light-weight, top mobile quality rechargeable battery.
Vivo X80 Lite Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of ₹39,990.00.
Vivo X80 Lite Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, September 22
- Status : Available. Released 2022, September 22
- Dimensions : 159.2 x 74.2 x 7.8 mm (6.27 x 2.92 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.44 inches, 100.0 cm2 (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2404 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12, Funtouch 12
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G68 MC4
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 0.7µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single : 50 MP, f/2.0, (wide), AF
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Color : changing back panel color
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 44W
- Colors : Diamond Black, Sunrise Gold