Vivo X60 Pro + Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Vivo X60 Pro + is a top notch smartphone, you can call it a flagship killer because it is rated among the likes of the iphone 12pro and the samsung s21 ultra. The device has a huge tag camera which is quite fancy, enticing to use and it provides the best user visual experience for selfie lovers.
Vivo X60 Pro+ comes out of the box with an all-out Zeiss-branded quad-camera system, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset and a 6.56 inches display using the AMOLED display 1080 x 2376 pixels.
The AMOLED is a display technology and it stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes. This is another type of OLED display and it is mostly used in the manufacture of smartphones anywhere in the world.
Smartphones are produced with a lot of sensors. However, the vivo x60 pro+ weighs 191g with a 9.1mm thickness. While it runs on an android v11.0, fun touch 11.1 origin operating system, the device is made with a 128GB/256GB internal storage capacity. It packs a li-po 4200mAh non-removable battery with fast charging 55w.
Vivo X60 Pro+ Key features
- Operating System – Android OS v11.0
- GPU – Adreno 660
- CPU – Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Resolution – 6.56 inches 1080 x 2376 pixels
- Memory – 8 GB / 128 GB/ 256GB
- Camera – 50 + 48 + 32 + 8 MP, 8192 x 6144 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Battery – 4200mAh
Design & Display
Just as you will see with most mobile phones, the Vivo x60 Pro+ has a leather clad body with specific modules and big sensors around, while the weight of the vivo x60 pro plus is about 6.28 oz with battery. When you purchase this mobile phone unboxing the package, what you will see is a navy blue box with a crested x60 pro+ with Zeiss logo design.
Inside the packaged box are mobile accessories like the earbuds, a USB-C 3.5mm adapter and a protective leather back cover. This whole combination comes as a result of Smartphone brands partnering with famous camera makers to improve the photographic image view on their smartphones ofcourse the partnership between Nokia and Zeiss is the most popular and most efficient over time.
The brand follows suit with two colors Blue or orange the vegan leather is notably grippier than the anti-glare frosted glass of the vivo X60 Pro plus. And that means the X60 immediately grabs your attention with its unique gradient design. They are other phones with gradient patterns but still yet, Vivo has been able to make the X60 pro+ look quite appealing and fine to hold.
The Camera of the Vivo X60 Pro + is the sales generating point of the brand for this particular product. Although, there is the vivo x60 pro+ and the younger pad the vivo x60 pro both generate good revenue still, the x60 pro+ is very light weight and it ensures pictures are taken with a glimpse of perfection even in low light modes.
While games and applications open with urgency and this gives huge room for customer interest as there’s no doubting the performance of the Snapdragon 888. It is fast and capable of all things corvette. The buttons are by the side of the device and they are metal too and are placed in a very slightly chiseled portion of the frame so it can be easily used to capture slow motion photos to gallery.
For simple shots the vivo x60 pro+ has it’s own exclusive 8X periscope lens which lets you take photos of the moon, stars and distant objects. Moon shot is the most effective. It looks like a genuine shot and can be compared to the Samsung in it’s own way, it has quite similar image quality with this big mobile brands.
Zeiss Optics is responsible for the collaboration for ZEISS T Coating on the camera glass of the mobile phone. This helps kick out the blurness that uneven lighting can cause which is a very specific feature that only comes with the Vivo X60 Pro+. It is a great addition along with the Gimbal 2.0 which reduces shakes in videos.
The camera of the vivo X60 Pro + is fully equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is sometimes also called optical system this system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually specified area. Very few Android smartphones make use of cameras without autofocus.
Internal storage capacity of the Vivo x60 pro+ ranges up to 128GB/ 8GB RAM, 256GB/ 12GB RAM. X60 Pro Plus 8 GB cannot be expanded, but the internal storage 128 GB can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. The concave bottom part of this phone is where you’ll find the memory card slot, and the tray only takes 2 SIMs two, nano-sized sims, but no microSDs. The USB-C port, 3.5mm audio loudspeaker, and primary mic can be seen right there too.
Connectivity & Performance
The Vivo X60 Pro+ supports both the 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE and 5G technology networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
The short telephoto employs a 1/2.8″ Samsung S5KGD1 sensor, another Tetra pixel unit with 0.8µm pixels. This one has a 50mm lens with an f/2.08 aperture, stabilized too. Then there’s the 5x tele. A stabilized f/3.4 periscope lens assembly with a 125mm focal length bends light into an 8MP OmniVision OV08A10 sensor.
The Vivo X60 pro+ is fully powered by a 4,200mAh battery, this gives the phone a good power back up.The vivo X60 Pro+ ships with a proprietary 55W fast charger branded Super FlashCharge 2.0 – that’s 22 watts and a big battery type more than most unit in place. The extra power output makes all the difference.
Vivo X60 Pro+ Price in Nigeria
The Vivo X60 Pro + is on sale for the price of 800EUR which is about 394,000 NGN and it is available at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Vivo X60 Pro + Specifications in Nigeria
- Dimensions : 158.6 x 73.4 x 9.1 mm (6.24 x 2.89 x 0.36 in)
- Sim : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Weight : 191 g (6.74 oz)
- Build : Glass front, eco leather back, aluminum frame
- Operating System : Android 11, Fun touch 11.1
- GPU : Adreno 660
- SoC : Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- CPU : Octa-core, Singe-core 2.84 GHz Cortex-X1, Triple-core 2.42 Ghz Cortex-A78, Quad-core 1.8
- Display Type : AMOLED 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2376 pixels (~398 ppi density)
- Size : 6.56 inches, 104.6 cm2 (~89.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Card Slot : Nil
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Single Quad : 50 MP, f/1.6, (wide), 1/1.31″, 1.2µm, dual pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), 1/4.0″, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 32 MP, f/2.1, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Video Features : Zeiss optics, Zeiss T* lens coating, Pixel Shift, dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Feature : HDR
- Wifi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : With dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NavIC
- NFC : Available
- Radio : No FM Radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4200 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 55W
- Sensors : Fingerprint optical display, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Colors : Orange, Emperor Blue