VIVO V25 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Vivo V25 is a 5G mid-range offering, that promises an adequate blend of power, stability and reliability to be precise. In case you are into photography and stuff, front cameras equipped within are quite a game-changer.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Vivo V25 5G is installed with a 6.44 inches mobile AMOLED type display, which is bezel-less by nature and fully compatible with Multi-touch technology. The 1080 x 2404 pixels is the top resolution made available along with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a pixel density of 409ppi.
Last, but not least there is a refresh rate of 90Hz. This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for mobile accurate bokeh captures.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Vivo V25 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 900
- Mali-G68 MC4
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.27 x 2.92 x 0.31 inches
- 64 + 8 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Vivo announced the launch of the V25 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo V25 phone with 6.44 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 900 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage.
The Vivo V25 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.44 inches phone comes with full AMOLED display (1080 x 2412 pixels).
The weight of Vivo V25 is about 6.56 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.27 x 2.92 x 0.31 inches).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo V25 (8 GB) cannot be expanded. The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk.
It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
On the performance side, the internal mobile processing of the Vivo V25 5G is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 MT6877 chipset which is also backed by an Octa-core CPU.
The particular CPU is composed of a Cortex A78 and Cortex A55 layout, clocking at a speed of 2.4GHz. Further, 8GB RAM and a Mali-G68 MC4 GPU takes care of the rest.
The more megapixels a smartphone camera has, the higher the resolution of the photos it produces. A mobile camera’s image sensor is a device that takes the light that enters the camera and produces a digital image from it.
It’s pretty much the replacement for all types of photographic film. The size of the sensor is important because the bigger the sensor, the more light it can potentially receive.
The smartphone will allow users to click the amazing pictures with the triple camera setup made available on the backside. It features a 64MP f/1.89 Main Shooter, an 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Shooter and a 2MP f/2.4 Macro Lens. On the front side, there is a 50MP Wide-Angle Main Lens of aperture f/2.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network) This phone has a built-in GPS. A mobile GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The V25 phone doesn’t have built-in FM radio. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The V25 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and fully authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Vivo V25 phone is ideal for all businesses wishing to fully well provide staff with a mobile device that can offer all separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The mobile device comes out of the box with a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random. Wether you are at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is fully well very very essential.
Vivo V25 Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of ₹27,990. the smartphone will be fully available and it can be purchased directly from any top popular mobile e-commerce retail store.
Vivo V25 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 18, 19, 26, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, August 17
- Status : Exp. release 2022, September
- Dimensions : 159.2 x 74.2 x 7.8 mm (6.27 x 2.92 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Size : 6.44 inches, 100.0 cm2 (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2404 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, Funtouch 12
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G68 MC4
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 0.7µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single : 50 MP, f/2.0, (wide), AF
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Color : changing back panel color
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 44W
- Colors : Diamond Black, Sunrise Gold, Aquamarine Blue
- SAR : 0.94 W/kg (head) // 1.24 W/kg (body)