VIVO V25 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing mobile functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate wider mobile access software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
The Vivo brand announced the launch of the V25 Pro smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Vivo V25 Pro phone with 6.56 top inches display, a full Mediatek Dimensity 1300 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage. Vivo V25 Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4830 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.56 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2376 px). The AMOLED is a full display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Vivo V25 Pro Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 1300
- Mali-G77 MC9
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.26 x 2.89 x 0.34 inches
- 64 + 12 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4830 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Vivo has definitely nailed the design and display aspects of the V25 Pro. At the same time, the company has thrown in decent mobile performance and battery life into the mix as well. Users can now access a wide range of functions without fully well interrupting play switch networks, mode block cell notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
The weight of Vivo V25 Pro is about 6.7 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.26 x 2.89 x 0.34 inches).
The size of V25 Pro screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.56 inches AMOLED display of Vivo V25 Pro with 1080 x 2376 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
Phone memory refers to RAM (Random Access Memory). RAM is the part of the phone that is used to store the operating system (OS) and where apps and data currently in use are kept. Whereas, phone storage is used to store data such as apps, photos, videos, and files that are necessary for the phone to run.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve fully opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags. The mobile internal memory of Vivo V25 Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded.
Every lens in a smartphone camera is coupled with a sensor. The sensor records the light coming in from the lens in digital format, just like any other digital camera. Like lenses, the sensors in a smartphone camera are tiny. This is another reason why smartphone cameras don’t have as shallow a depth of field.
The camera of the V25 Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of V25 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for all and anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Vivo V25 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE mobile networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. Sensors on the phone fully well include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The V25 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Vivo V25 Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone comes out of the box with a Li-Po 4830 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Vivo V25 Pro Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale for the price of 440EUR. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased directly from the Amazon store.
Vivo V25 Pro Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 18, 19, 26, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, August 17
- Status : Exp. release 2022, August 25
- Dimensions : 158.9 x 73.5 x 8.6 mm (6.26 x 2.89 x 0.34 in)
- Weight : 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Build : Glass front, glass back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Resistant to drops, scratches, and sweat
- Display Type : AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.56 inches, 104.6 cm2 (~89.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2376 pixels (~398 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12, Funtouch 12
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 1300 (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G77 MC9
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 12 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.8″, AF
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with dual speakers (closed type)
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Color : changing back panel color
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4830 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 66W
- Colors : Pure Black, Sailing Blue
- Models : V2158
- SAR : 0.94 W/kg (head)// 1.24 W/kg (body)