Vivo S12 Pro Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Vivo S12 Pro is the upcoming mobile phone from the Vivo company brand that is expected to be launched already because of its top features.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function efficiently and effectively.
Vivo S12 Pro mobile was launched early on 22nd December 2021. The phone comes with a 6.56-inch touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1080×2376 pixels at a well pixel density of 398 pixels per inch (ppi).
The Vivo S12 Pro is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The RAM is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened since you turned on your smartphone.
Vivo S12 Pro Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 1200
- Mali-G77 MC9
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 50 MP, f/2.0, (wide), AF
- Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
The Vivo company announced the launch of the S12 Pro smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo S12 Pro phone with a 6.56 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 1200 chipset, an 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Vivo S12 Pro comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.56 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2376 px).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for the Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Memory & Performance
On The performance side, Vivo S12 Pro phone runs OriginOS Ocean is based on Android 11 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage.
The Vivo S12 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The Vivo S12 Pro measures 159.46 x 73.27 x 7.36mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 171.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Blue, and Gold colors.
The internal memory of Vivo S12 Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Vivo S12 Pro on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 108-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.88 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
The rear camera setup has autofocus. On the front, the Vivo S12 Pro packs a dual camera setup for selfies, featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.28 aperture.
The front camera also features autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
Connectivity options on the Vivo S12 Pro include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G.
This phone has a built-in GPS. A GPS is a top highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor. The Vivo S12 Pro supports face unlock.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The S12 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Vivo S12 Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The Vivo S12 Pro houses a Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Vivo S12 Pro Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price range of 430EUR which is about 201,476 NGN. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Vivo S12 Pro Full Specifications
- Announced : 2021, December 22
- Status : Available. Released 2021, December 30
- Dimensions : 159.5 x 73.3 x 7.4 mm (6.28 x 2.89 x 0.29 in)
- Weight : 171 g (6.03 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.56 inches, 103.9 cm2 (~88.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, Origin OS Ocean
- SoC : MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G77 MC9
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB
- Triple : 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Dual : 50 MP, f/2.0, (wide), AF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.3, 105˚ (ultrawide)
- Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Blue, Yellow
- Models : V2163A
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 44W