VIVO IQOO Z6 LITE Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Vivo iQOO Z6 Lite delivers accurate and blazing fast performance with its 4GB RAM, Octa-core dual Kryo 460 CPU and a top Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 chipset. To render beautiful quality graphics, iQOO has also included an Adreno 619 graphical unit in this device.
What is the main use of this smartphone?
The most common use of a smartphone is for messaging, and people do this for both business and leisure purposes. Phone calls are not as common these days, and instead people tend to prefer sending messages to people.
How does the smartphone work?
Each cell has an antenna that receives cell phone signals. The antenna transmits signals just like a radio station, and your phone picks up those signals just as a radio does. Top quality Smartphones use cell phone network technology to send and receive data (think phone calls, Web browsing, file transfers).
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for all accurate bokeh captures.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Vivo IQOO Z6 Lite Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen1
- Adreno 660
- 4 GB / 64 GB
- 6.68 x 3.01 x 0.35 inches
- 50 + 2 MP, 8190 x 6120 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Vivo announced the launch of the iQOO Z6 Lite smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo iQOO Z6 Lite phone with 6.58 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen1 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory storage.
The Vivo iQOO Z6 Lite comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.58 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2408 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
iQOO Z6 Lite is offering a 6.58 inches display and its aspect ratio is 20:9. This is an IPS LCD display that promises an eye-catching and comfortable visual experience for users with its 401ppi pixel density, 120Hz refresh rate and 2408 x 1080 pixels resolution.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The internal memory of Vivo iQOO Z6 Lite (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
Performance can mean a lot of different things to different people. When it comes to mobile apps, performance can describe how an app works, how efficiently it works, or if it was enjoyable to use. In the context of this book, we are looking at performance in terms of efficiency and speed.
What determines the performance of a phone?
A dual-core processor with higher clock speeds will usually outperform a chip that has lower clock speeds, but more cores. This is because most apps are programmed to only run on one CPU core at a time, so the faster the individual core performance, the better.
On the performance side, a powerful chipset, 4GB RAM and Octa-core CPU are present in the iQOO Z6 Lite to take care of its performance-related stuff. Also, at this price, users are going to love its beautiful display and well-tuned cameras.
Vivo iQOO Z6 Lite features a dual camera system on the rear surface. In this camera setup, the Primary Camera has a Wide Angle type lens and it is built with a 50MP resolution and f/1.8 aperture. Its other camera includes a Macro Lens that has a resolution of 2MP and an opub aperture of f/2.4.
A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better. A Wide Angle Camera has been placed on the front side of the iQOO Z6 Lite 5G and it has an 8MP resolution, f/2 aperture and also a Screen Flash.
With the Vivo iQOO Z6 Lite, users get 64GB of inbuilt storage. In case they need more space, they can insert a memory card of up to 1TB.
The connectivity features available with the iQOO Z6 Lite are USB Type-C, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.1, 5G, Wi-Fi and A-GPS with also the Glonass. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The iQOO Z6 Lite phone has a whole fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and fully well authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to smartphone.
This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your own ear. The Dual SIM capability of Vivo iQOO Z6 Lite phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
A non-removable, 5000mAh battery supplies the operational energy to the Vivo iQOO Z6 Lite. The fast charging facility available for this Li-ion battery is of 18W.
Vivo IQOO Z6 Lite Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 180EUR.
Vivo IQOO Z6 Lite Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, September 14
- Status : Available. Released 2022, September 14
- Dimensions : 164 x 75.8 x 8.3 mm (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 194 g (6.84 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Size : 6.58 inches, 104.3 cm2 (~83.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12, Funtouch 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM4375 Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Adreno
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Dual : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : No
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W
- Colors : Mystic Night, Stellar Green