VIVO IQOO Z6 4G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Vivo announced the launch of the iQOO Z6 4G smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Vivo iQOO Z6 4G phone with 6.44 inches display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 cell chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage.
The Vivo iQOO Z6 4G comes with full Android operating system v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.44 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2408 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4g volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Vivo iQOO Z6 4G Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- Adreno 610
- 4 GB / 128 GB
- 6.46 x 2.98 x 0.33 inches
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Vivo iQOO Z6 4G mobile was launched on 27th April 2022. The phone comes with a 60 Hz refresh rate 6.44-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels (FHD+) at a pixel density of 408 pixels per inch (ppi). iQOO Z6 4G is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor.
It comes with 8GB of RAM. The iQOO Z6 4G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The iQOO Z6 4G supports proprietary fast charging.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo iQOO Z6 4G (4 GB) cannot be expanded.The mobile phone rom is the memory card and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk.
On the performance side, iQOO Z6 4G runs Funtouch OS 12 is based on Android 12 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The iQOO Z6 4G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The iQOO Z6 4G measures 160.80 x 73.79 x 8.42mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 182.00 grams. It was launched in Lumina Blue and Raven Black colors.
The Vivo iQOO Z6 4G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera; a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera.
The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens.
The camera of the iQOO Z6 4G is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
Connectivity options on the iQOO Z6 4G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, USB Type-C. Vivo iQOO Z6 4G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The iQOO Z6 4G comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor. Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The iQOO Z6 4G phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
This smartphone comes with a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Vivo iQOO Z6 4G Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale for the price of $184.19. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your home.
Vivo iQOO Z6 4G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, March 16
- Status : Available. Released 2022, March 22
- Dimensions : 164 x 75.8 x 8.3 mm (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type : IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Size : 6.58 inches, 104.3 cm2 (~83.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, Funtouch 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 2.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC : No
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 18W