VIVO IQOO NEO 7 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The most important aspect of a phone and the most overlooked one is the battery of the device. Phones today have the capability to do multiple things, all at once. This means the phone will require a lot of juice to run very smoothly. The display features of this top Vivo mobile phone is an AMOLED screen clocked at the 120Hz that has 388 PPI density along with full HDR10+.
The smartphone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ Octa-core processor while the top GPU is Mali-G710 MC10. It is packed with 8 GB, 12 GB RAM with 128 GB, 256 GB internal memory storage options while there is no card slot to expand the memory further.
The smartphone features a triple camera on the rear side that consists of 50 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) while on the front there is a single camera of 16 MP (wide). The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 120W. It is available in two colors: Orange, Black.
vivo iQOO Neo 7 runs on the Android 12 + full Funtouch 12 operating system. The smartphone features Bluetooth 5.2, A-GPS, GLONASS, and the GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, Infrared port and Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
Vivo IQOO Neo 7 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 9000
- Mali-G710 MC10
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 50 + 8 + 2 MP, 8190 x 6120 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Vivo announced the launch of the iQOO Neo 7 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo iQOO Neo 7 phone with 6.62 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 9000 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage.
The Vivo iQOO Neo 7 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.62 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for all accurate bokeh captures.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Memory & Performance
Phone memory refers to RAM (Random Access Memory). RAM is the part of the phone that is used to store the operating system (OS) and where apps and data currently in use are kept. Whereas, phone storage is used to store data such as apps, photos, videos, and files that are necessary for the phone to run.
On the performance side, Vivo iQOO Neo 7 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
A mobile camera’s image sensor is a device that takes the light that enters the camera and produces a digital image from it. It’s pretty much the replacement for photographic film. The size of the sensor is important because the bigger the sensor, the more light it can potentially receive.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller mobile aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
The camera of the iQOO Neo 7 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of iQOO Neo 7 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for all and anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Every lens in a smartphone camera is coupled with a sensor. The sensor records the light coming in from the lens in digital format, just like any other digital camera. Like lenses, the sensors in a smartphone camera are tiny. This is another reason why smartphone cameras don’t have as shallow a depth of field.
Vivo iQOO Neo 7 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The iQOO Neo 7 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and fully well exchange all types of digital content.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The mobile device houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, full light-weight, top mobile quality rechargeable battery.
Vivo IQOO Neo 7 Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in nigeria for the price of 380EUR.
Vivo IQOO Neo 7 Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, October 20
- Status : Exp. release 2022, October 31
- Dimensions : 164.8 x 76.9 x 8.5 mm or 8.9 mm
- Weight : 197 g / 202 g (6.95 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.0 cm2 (~87.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~388 ppi density)
- OS : Android 13, Origin OS Ocean
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.85 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Mali-G710 MC10
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Positioning : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 120W
- Colors : Orange, Black, Blue
- Models : V2231A