VIVO IQOO NEO 7 SE Specifications & Price in Nigeria
smartphone is a cellular telephone with an integrated computer and other features not originally associated with telephones such as an operating system, web browsing, and the ability to run software applications. Smartphones can be used by individuals in both a consumer and a business context, and are now almost integral to everyday modern life. Vivo announced the launch of the iQOO Neo 7 SE smartphone in 2022.
The manufacturer is offering the Vivo iQOO Neo 7 SE phone with 6.78 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 8200 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The Vivo iQOO Neo 7 SE comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 px). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
VIVO IQOO NEO 7 SE Key Features
- Android OS v13
- Mediatek Dimensity 8200
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.78 inches (1080 x 2400 px)
- 64 + 2 + 2 MP, 9280 x 6920 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Vivo iQOO Neo 7 SE is about 6.81 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the quality smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.49 x 3.03 x 0.34 inches).
Smartphones have been following distinct trends, including moving certain parts around the phone to make more room for the display. The size of iQOO Neo 7 SE screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.78 inches AMOLED display of Vivo iQOO Neo 7 SE with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Smartphones commonly use LCD screens in their displays; however, OLED displays are becoming more common, and are preferred by most smartphone manufacturers. An LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is a type of flat panel display that uses liquid crystals as its primary form of control.
LCDs are lit with a backlight as pixels are switched on and off electronically while using the liquid crystals to rotate polarized light. Polarizing glass filters are placed in front and behind the pixels, and the front filter is situated at 90 degrees.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo iQOO Neo 7 SE (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, Vivo iQOO Neo 7 SE comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Cameras on a phone commonly include a normal camera lens, a telephoto lens and a wide-angle lens. A telephoto lens allows users to take a photo of a faraway subject while a wide-angle lens allows the user to take a photo at a wide field of view with a short focal length. On the front-facing screen, there is usually a selfie camera and, in some cases, a wide-angle lens.
Some phones, like the iPhone 11 Pro has three rear-facing cameras, while others, like the Pixel 3 will have just one camera– relying primarily on computational photography. All smartphones use some level of computational photography, since they don’t operate the same way shutter-based cameras do.
Computational photography is the use of computer processing in cameras to make a better-looking image beyond what the lens and sensor could traditionally pick up in one shot. The camera of the iQOO Neo 7 SE is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without autofocus. The main camera of iQOO Neo 7 SE has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Vivo iQOO Neo 7 SE supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The iQOO Neo 7 SE comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The iQOO Neo 7 SE phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
VIVO IQOO NEO 7 SE Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale for the price of 300EUR.
VIVO IQOO NEO 7 SE Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, December 08
- Status : Available. Released 2022, December 08
- Dimensions : 164.8 x 76.9 x 8.6 mm (6.49 x 3.03 x 0.34 in)
- Weight : 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.0 cm2 (~87.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~388 ppi density)
- OS : Android 13, Origin OS 3
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 8200 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.1 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G610 MC6
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, OIS
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Positioning : GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 120W wired, 1-60% in 10 min
- Colors : Blue, Gray, Gradient
- Models : V2238A