VIVO IQOO 9T Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing mobile functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger mobile hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and full multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Vivo announced the launch of the iQOO 9T mobile smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Vivo iQOO 9T phone with 6.78 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory storage.
The Vivo iQOO 9T comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.78 inches phone comes with quality AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Vivo iQOO 9T Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.48 x 3.04 x 0.33 inches
- 50 + 13 + 12 MP, 8190 x 6144 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Vivo iQOO 9T is about 7.23 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The top quality mobile dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.48 x 3.04 x 0.33 inches).
The size of iQOO 9T screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.78 inches AMOLED display of Vivo iQOO 9T with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for mobile accurate bokeh captures.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
The mobile internal memory of Vivo iQOO 9T (8 GB) cannot be expanded.on the performance side,
Vivo iQOO 9T comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next OS.
The camera of the iQOO 9T is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The main camera of iQOO 9T has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for all and anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage. Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile top devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Vivo iQOO 9T supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE mobile networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The iQOO 9T comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make financial transactions, & well exchange digital content.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The iQOO 9T phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Vivo top mobile phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Vivo iQOO 9T phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide all staff with a mobile device that can fully offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy, the battery life is a full measure of battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles, until the end of a smartphone batteries useful life.
The smartphone comes out of the box with a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Vivo IQOO 9T Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of ₹ 49,999.
Vivo IQOO 9T Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, August 02
- Status : Available. Released 2022, August 02
- Dimensions : 165 x 77 x 8 mm (6.50 x 3.03 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 206 g (7.27 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, glass back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Dust and dripping water resistant
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.0 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~388 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 12, Funtouch 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.57″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/2.0, 47mm (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 13 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 120W
- Colors : Alpha, Legend (BMW M branding)