VIVO IQOO 9 SE Specifications & Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is a cell phone that lets you do more than make phone calls and send text messages. Smartphones can browse the Internet and run software programs like a computer. Smartphones use a touch screen to allow users to interact with them. There are thousands of smartphone apps including games, personal-use, and business-use programs that all run on the phone.
Vivo announced the launch of the iQOO 9 SE smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo iQOO 9 SE phone with 6.62 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. Smartphones are loaded with features and capabilities that make them more than a phone.
The Vivo iQOO 9 SE comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.62 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 px). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
VIVO IQOO 9 SE Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Adreno 660
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.62 inches (1080 x 2400 px)
- 48 + 13 + 2 MP, 8000 x 6000 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Vivo iQOO 9 SE is about 6.91 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.43 x 3.01 x 0.33 inches). The display features an AMOLED screen of 6.62 inches while the resolution is 1080 x 2400 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Octa-core processor.
It is packed with 8 GB and 12 GB RAM with 256 GB and 512 GB internal storage options. The smartphone features a triple camera on the rear side that consists of 48 MP (wide) + 13 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front there is a single camera of 16 MP (wide).The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery + Fast charging 66W, 70% in 18 min (advertised). It comes in two colors which are the Space Fusion and Sunset Sierra.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo iQOO 9 SE (8 GB) cannot be expanded. The size of iQOO 9 SE screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.62 inches AMOLED display of Vivo iQOO 9 SE with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable. On the performance side, Vivo iQOO 9 SE comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Computational photography is the use of computer processing in cameras to make a better-looking image beyond what the lens and sensor could traditionally pick up in one shot. Computational photography is used in smartphones since there is less space for a large lens that can enhance pictures. Smartphones also have more processing power over the typical digital camera; meaning smartphones can automate many settings and provide additional photo editing tools.
These allow for a better photo-taking experience for the end user. Using image processing algorithms, computational photography can improve images through methods such as reducing motion blur and adding simulated depth of field. Other settings and tools allow users to improve color, contrast and light range.
The camera of the iQOO 9 SE is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus. The smartphone features a triple camera on the rear side that consists of 48 MP (wide) + 13 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front there is a single camera of 16 MP (wide).
Vivo iQOO 9 SE supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The iQOO 9 SE comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range full wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and exchange digital content.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
VIVO IQOO 9 SE Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $444. The mobile device can be purchased at any e-commerce store close to your region.
VIVO IQOO 9 SE Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, February 23
- Status : Available. Released 2022, March 02
- Dimensions : 163.2 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm (6.43 x 3.01 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 199 g (7.02 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : Splash and dust resistant
- Type : Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.62 inches, 105.8 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~398 ppi density)
- Protection : Panda Glass
- OS : Android 12, Funtouch 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.42 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Adreno 660
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Dual : 48 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra wide : 13 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, AF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Single : 16 MP
- Depth : Depth , f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- Positioning : GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 66W wired, 50% in 14 min, 100% in 39 min (advertised)
- Colors : Space Fusion, Sunset Sierra