VIVO IQOO 11 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Vivo announced the launch of the iQOO 11 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo iQOO 11 phone with 6.78 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The Vivo iQOO 11 comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1440 x 3200 px). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones. The weight of Vivo iQOO 11 is about 7.23 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.49 x 3.03 x 0.33 inches).
The size of iQOO 11 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.78 inches AMOLED display of Vivo iQOO 11 with 1440 x 3200 px resolution is multitouch capable. This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for both office and gaming needs.
VIVO IQOO 11 Key Features
- Android OS v13
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2
- Adreno 740
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.78 inches (1440 x 3200 px)
- 50 + 13 + 8 MP, 8190 x 6144 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Smartphones have been following distinct trends, including moving certain parts around the phone to make more room for the display. The display features an AMOLED screen that has 507 PPI density along with 144Hz. The display resolution is 1440 x 3120 pixels while it is powered by Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Adreno 740.
It is packed with 8 GB, 12 GB, 16 GB RAM with 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB internal storage options while there is no card slot to expand the memory further. The smartphone features a triple camera on the rear side that consists of 50 MP (wide) + 12 MP (telephoto) + 13 MP (ultrawide) while on the front there is a single camera of 16 MP (wide).
The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 120W + Power Delivery 3.0. It is available in a single color: Black. vivo iQOO 11 runs on the Android 13 + Origin OS Ocean operating system. The smartphone features Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, and Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
Smartphones commonly use LCD screens in their displays; however, OLED displays are becoming more common, and are preferred by most smartphone manufacturers. An LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is a type of flat panel display that uses liquid crystals as its primary form of control. LCDs are lit with a backlight as pixels are switched on and off electronically while using the liquid crystals to rotate polarized light.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo iQOO 11 (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, Vivo iQOO 11 comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Cameras on a phone commonly include a normal camera lens, a telephoto lens and a wide-angle lens. A telephoto lens allows users to take a photo of a faraway subject while a wide-angle lens allows the user to take a photo at a wide field of view with a short focal length. On the front-facing screen, there is usually a selfie camera and, in some cases, a wide-angle lens.
Some phones, like the iPhone 11 Pro has three rear-facing cameras, while others, like the Pixel 3 will have just one camera– relying primarily on computational photography. All smartphones use some level of computational photography, since they don’t operate the same way shutter-based cameras do.
Computational photography is the use of computer processing in cameras to make a better-looking image beyond what the lens and sensor could traditionally pick up in one shot.
The camera of the iQOO 11 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus. The main camera of iQOO 11 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Vivo iQOO 11 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The iQOO 11 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
The sensors such as an optical under display fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The iQOO 11 phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
Whether you are at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is fully essential. The smartphone houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, full light-weight, rechargeable battery.
VIVO IQOO 11 Price in Nigeria
This mobile device is on sale for the price of $699.
VIVO IQOO 11 Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, December 08
- Status : Available. Released 2022, December 08
- Dimensions : 164.9 x 77.1 x 8.4 mm or 8.7 mm
- Weight : 205 g or 208 g (7.23 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type : LTPO4 AMOLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+, 1800 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.0 cm2 (~87.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~518 ppi density)
- OS : Android 13, Funtouch 13 (International), Origin OS 3 (China)
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 740
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1 – 128GB
- UFS : 4.0 – 256/512GB
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/1.57″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 13 MP, f/2.5, 50mm (telephoto), PDAF, optical zoom
- Ultrawide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
- Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Positioning : GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 120W wired, PD3.0
- Colors : Black, Green, White (BMW M branding)
- Models : V2243A