VIVO IQOO 11 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, fully answer calls, capture screen shots and send quick replies. Vivo announced the launch of the iQOO 11 Pro smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo iQOO 11 Pro phone with 6.78 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory storage.
The Vivo iQOO 11 Pro comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1440 x 3200 px). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
VIVO IQOO 11 PRO Key Features
- Android OS v13
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2
- Adreno 740
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.78 inches (1440 x 3200 px)
- 50 + 13 + 50 MP, 8190 x 6144 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
The display features an AMOLED 6.78 inches screen that has 518 PPI density along with 144Hz. The display resolution is 1440 x 3200 pixels while it is powered by Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Adreno 740. The weight of Vivo iQOO 11 Pro is about 7.51 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.49 x 2.96 x 0.35 inches).
It is packed with 8 GB, 12 GB RAM with 256 GB, 512 GB internal storage options while there is no card slot to expand the memory further. The smartphone features a triple camera on the rear side that consists of 50 MP (wide) + 13 MP (telephoto) + 50 MP (ultrawide) while on the front there is a single camera of 16 MP (wide).
Smartphones commonly use LCD screens in their displays; however, OLED displays are becoming more common, and are preferred by most smartphone manufacturers. An LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is a type of flat panel display that uses liquid crystals as its primary form of control. LCDs are lit with a backlight as pixels are switched on and off electronically while using the liquid crystals to rotate polarized light. Polarizing glass filters are placed in front and behind the pixels, and the front filter is situated at 90 degrees.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo iQOO 11 Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, Vivo iQOO 11 Pro comes with Android OS v13 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
The camera of the iQOO 11 Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The main camera of iQOO 11 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions. Computational photography is the use of computer processing in cameras to make a better-looking image beyond what the lens and sensor could traditionally pick up in one shot.
Computational photography is used in smartphones since there is less space for a large lens that can enhance pictures. Smartphones also have more processing power over the typical digital camera; meaning smartphones can automate many settings and provide additional photo editing tools. These allow for a better photo-taking experience for the end user.
Vivo iQOO 11 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The iQOO 11 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The iQOO 11 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The mobile device houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
VIVO IQOO 11 PRO Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale for the Price of 700EUR.
VIVO IQOO 11 PRO Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, December 08
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, December 21
- Dimensions : 164.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm or 9.1 mm
- Weight : 210.5 g or 213 g (7.44 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type : LTPO4 AMOLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+, 1800 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.0 cm2 (~89.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~518 ppi density)
- OS : Android 13, Funtouch 13 (International), Origin OS 3 (China)
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 740
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM
- UFS : 4.0
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.49″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 13 MP, f/2.5, 50mm (telephoto), PDAF, optical zoom
- Ultrawide : 50 MP, f/2.3, 15mm, 150˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, AF
- Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 8K@30fps, 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 32-bit/384kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- Positioning : GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 200W wired, PD3.0, 100% in 10 min (advertised)
- Wireless : 50W
- Reverse wireless : 10W
- Colors : Black, Green, White (BMW M branding)
- Models : V2254A