VIVO IQOO 10 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Smartphones typically contain a number of metal–oxide–semiconductor (MOS) integrated circuit (IC) chips, include various sensors that can be leveraged by pre-included and third-party software (such as a magnetometer, proximity sensors, barometer, gyroscope, accelerometer and more), and support wireless communications protocols (such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or satellite navigation).
Vivo announced the launch of the iQOO 10 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Vivo iQOO 10 phone with 6.78 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Vivo iQOO 10 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Vivo IQOO 10 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.48 x 3.04 x 0.33 inches
- 50 + 13 + 12 MP, 8190 x 6144 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Vivo iQOO 10 is about 7.23 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The mobile phone dimensions of this Vivo smartphone are average (6.48 x 3.04 x 0.33 inches).
The size of iQOO 10 screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.78 inches AMOLED display of Vivo iQOO 10 with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened fully previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
The internal memory of Vivo iQOO 10 (8 GB) cannot be fully expanded. On the performance side, This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
The camera of the iQOO 10 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of iQOO 10 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for all and anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage. Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Vivo iQOO 10 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The iQOO 10 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make all types of financial transactions and fully well exchange digital content.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The smartphone accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The iQOO 10 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Vivo top phones comes with proximity sensor. This mobile proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Vivo iQOO 10 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer all separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced top smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone comes out of the box with a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Vivo IQOO 10 Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in nigeria for the price of 540EUR. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your home.
Vivo IQOO 10 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 / CDMA 800
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100/ CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 18, 19, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, July 19
- Status : Exp. release 2022, July 26
- Dimensions : 164.5 x 77.1 x 8.4 mm (6.48 x 3.04 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 206 g (7.27 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR, 1500 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.0 cm2 (~87.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~388 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12, Origin OS Ocean
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.57″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/2.0, 47mm (telephoto), 1/2.9″, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 13 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 120˚ (ultrawide)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 120W
- Power Delivery : 3.0
- Colors : White (BMW M branding), Orange, Black
- Models : V2217A