Vivo IQOO 10 Pro Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller phone aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Vivo announced the launch of the iQOO 10 Pro smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Vivo iQOO 10 Pro phone with 6.78 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Vivo iQOO 10 Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.78 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1440 x 3200 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Vivo IQOO 10 Pro Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.49 x 2.97 x 0.37 inches
- Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
This smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate a wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
The weight of Vivo iQOO 10 Pro is about 7.62 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The mobile dimensions of this Vivo phone are average (6.49 x 2.97 x 0.37 inches).
The size of iQOO 10 Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.78 inches AMOLED display of Vivo iQOO 10 Pro with 1440 x 3200 px resolution is well multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Vivo iQOO 10 Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded. The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
On the performance side, the ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the internet applications you’ve fully opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
A camera smartphone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one ore more built in a mobile digital cameras.
The camera of the iQOO 10 Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The main camera of iQOO 10 Pro has an optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Vivo iQOO 10 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The iQOO 10 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, & fully exchange digital content.
These Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience.
Like the proximity sensor, the accelerometer etc. The accelerometer is a top sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The iQOO 10 Pro smart phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to smartphone.
This Vivo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Vivo iQOO 10 Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
This smartphone also supports fast charging technology. The iQOO 10 Pro comes with wireless charging. Wireless charging uses an optical electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects through electromagnetic induction.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy, the battery life is a measure of the battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles, until the end of a smartphone batteries useful life.
The mobile device houses a Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, with the rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Vivo IQOO 10 Pro Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of 730EUR. The Vivo IQOO 10 Pro is well available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Vivo IQOO 10 Pro Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, July 19
- Status : Exp. release 2022, July 26
- Dimensions : 164.9 x 75.5 x 9.5 mm (6.49 x 2.97 x 0.37 in)
- Weight : 215.4 g or 216.2 g (7.58 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : LTPO3 AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 1000 nits (HBM), 1500 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.78 inches, 111.0 cm2 (~89.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~518 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, Funtouch 12 (International), Origin OS Ocean (China)
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1 (V6)
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.57″, 1.0µm, PDAF, gimbal OIS
- Telephoto : 14.6 MP, f/2.2, 69mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 50 MP, f/2.3, 15mm, 150˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, AF
- Features : Dual-LED lash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 8K@30fps, 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with dual speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 32-bit/384kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Infrared port : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 200W
- Fast wireless charging : 50W
- Reverse wireless charging : 10W
- Power Delivery : 3.0
- Colors : Black, White (BMW M branding)
- Models : V2218A