Umidigi Power 5 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Umidigi Power 5 was launched this year. It comes out of the box with a 6.53 large screen, infrared thermometer 2.0, a mediatek Helio G25 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. Still, the device comes fully backed up by a 6150mAh mega battery.
UMIDIGI Power 5 runs on Android v11.0 operating system, and making use of the smartphone gives you a lot of advantages like the high resolution screen which enables images, videos and text to look more sharp and clear. And also the flash camera which allows users to take photos in low light conditions.
As for the optics, Users are getting three camera modules on the rear and a single selfie camera on the front. Both sensor on either is a 16-megapixel snapper picture shooter.
Umidigi Power 5 Key Features
- 64GB / 128GB Built-in Storage, With SD-Card
- 48MP + 8MP + 5MP Triple Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- 6.53 inch IPS Display, 720 x 1600 Pixels
- Stock Android 11
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio G25
- 3GB / 4GB
- 4G LTE
- Built-in Infrared Thermometer (2.0)
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side-Mounted)
- 6150 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design & Display
UMIDIGI Power 5 is equipped with a 6.53 large full screen with a 20:9 aspect ratio, giving you an immersive viewing experience, whether you’re watching movies or playing games. The 6.53 inches phone comes with IPS display 720 x 1600 pixel. The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better power consumption.
Under the hood of this camera module, is a branded logo text that reads “Beyond Dream” , you can look at it as a signature design on branding for the umidigi company worldwide.
Another feature created by the company is the new upgraded infrared thermometer sensor that makes the body temperature readings more precise than ever. Users can quickly take body temperature and monitor physical health anytime.
The weight of UMIDIGI Power 5 is about 7.44 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this UMIDIGI phone are average (6.49 x 3.03 x 0.39 inches).
The camera of the Power 5 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually specified point. Users can now enhance their night photography.
This means that the super night mode allows users to record beautiful night scenes brighter and clearer images on the UMIDIGI Power 5.
On the rear side of this smartphone, we have a triple camera system, featuring a 16MP ultra wide primary camera with an aperture of f/2.0 (the predecessor had a 48MP camera), a 5MP macro camera, and an 8MP ultra wide camera with a 120° field of view
There is also a triple camera which is useful in enhancing certain effects like blur, zoom and wide angle photos.
Memory & Performance
On the memory side , the RAM options available for this device includes 3GB / 4GB, while the storage options include 64GB / 128GB. Since more storage allows users to store more songs, videos, photos and install more applications, the internal memory of UMIDIGI Power 5 (3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On performance, the mobile phone makes use of an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 processor, as opposed to the Helio P60 processor on its predecessor for maximum user experience.
The UMIDIGI Power 5 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks, and this phone has a built-in GPS. A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
The Umidigi Power 5 also features Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a type-c port. The Bluetooth enables you to wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headphones.
It also Has a Fingerprint Sensor, so users can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock their phone using their finger. There is equally a Face Unlock security.
The Battery of the umidigi power 5 is packed by a Li-Po 6150 mAh, non-removable battery and this battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
Umidigi Power 5 Price in Nigeria
Umidigi Power 5 is available and on sale in nigeria for the price of 100,000 (NGN). It can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Umidigi Power 5 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM Bands 2 (1900), 3 (1800), 5 (850), 8 (900)
- Dimensions : 6.49 x 3.03 x 0.39 inches
- Weight : 7.44 oz
- Build : Glass front
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size : 6.53 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~82.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 PPI density)
- Touch Screen : Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Display Protection : Scratch Resistant Glass with 2.5D curved glass
- Operating System : Android 11
- SoC : MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320 (650 MHz)
- RAM : 3/4 GB
- Storage Capacity : 64/128 GB
- Card Slot : up to 256 GB via microSD card (uses dedicated slot)
- Camera Type : Triple Lenses
- Camera Sensor(s) : 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP main camera
- Camera Type : Single Lens
- Camera Sensor(s) : 8-megapixel, f/2.2 aperture
- Loudspeaker : Available
- Speaker Location : below display
- Audio Jack Type : 3.5mm audio jack
- Sound Enhancements : Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- USB : USB Type-C v2.0, USB-OTG
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Wi-fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC : Nil
- GPS : with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio : FM Radio Available
- Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colors : Granite Grey / Sky Blue/ Peacock Green
- Battery Capacity : Non-removable Li-Po 6150 mAh battery
- Fast Charging : 10W battery charging